rapperdan

Dans Gmod player model

I'm looking for someone could be anyone to put my face in this format for a gmod player model ty.

What it needs to stretch upon 8acc1ed181a54f470d24f3647f0fdf5a.png

My picture that needs to go on the above format just my face fyi 1dfe3ca761b3fede639833ba70f195d8.png.3639f07cd1259973622deadcec1e5498.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

thanks for the shit posts guys but @RickGrimesTM asked me to get the GFX team to do this.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

1 minute ago, Mamoru said:

Well isn't the mask good enough then? I mean why have a player model after the guy? He is just another admin, not a god.

Because it's for the ragdoll combat server.

Achievements

Just saying who ever makes it gets great credit that they can put a face from a picture on to a player model plus you can learn from it.

Achievements

@rapperdan It is not likely that you will receive the support from the creative team, after your 'antics' with the Art of the Month. Maybe you should show a little respect to the work and effort people put into their art, before requesting that we invest our time into you.

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Darkling said:

@rapperdan It is not likely that you will receive the support from the creative team, after your 'antics' with the Art of the Month. Maybe you should show a little respect to the work and effort people put into their art, before requesting that we invest our time into you.

Can you explain what 'antics' other then winning aotm? Perhaps I can improve on something that I am unaware of.

Achievements

To be exactly truthful, none of us know how to make a playermodel, unfortunately. There used to be someone that can but that person got perm ban from the forums. And since I already told you on TeamSpeak of what Rick said, then that's fine.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Right I have hidden anything which is off topic and locked the thread temporarily. If any member of the creative team would like to do this request they will unlock this post and reply to you. 

18 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

Can you explain what 'antics' other then winning aotm? Perhaps I can improve on something that I am unaware of.

If you would like to discuss then this has to be taken to a private discussion.

Achievements