RVFK

LegendaryFluff's Admin application

Name: LegendaryFluff
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:125260728
Play time: 300+
Admin sponsor(s): @King_Wailord  @Ahsim @Moose  (Thanks! <3 )

Why do you want to become admin:
                    I have recently noticed a decrease of admins on CSGO Jailbreak over the past couple of weeks, either them resigning or ( ). It has came to my attention that I am mostly a late night gamer, (because of school, etc.) and I always seem to find myself on when no admins are on via time zones, or they are just busy. Whenever I'm on I want to prevent any type of rule breaking, hacking, etc. I also feel like this will be a great learning experience for me, and it will let me show how mature/serious I can be.

Why should we accept you?
                        Before I even touch on this part of my admin application, I would like to say I'm not going to lie. I  am not perfect, and I have made mistakes. Even thou some were big, and some were small, I'm glad I made those mistakes, because each time I make a mistake, big or small, I learned and grown off each and everyone of them. I believe I should be accepted because I have a majored a lot since my last application, and have improved on a majority of those cons. I can also answer a majority of questions any players throw at me, and I'm very helpful and can help anyone when needed. In addition I can keep calm in 'stressful/difficult' situations, and as I stated before, I will be able to handle any challenge you throw at me. Finally, I am extremely active, as I spend a decent amount of my free time on JB. I'm also very friendly, I seem to get along with the community very well.

Extra Information:
Best ways to contact me are on Steam and the forums. I'm always on TS, so if you ever want to talk about... really anything, I'm always there.
Times I'm on weekdays: Usually 7:00-9:00pm on school says.
Weekends: On periodically through the day,  I'm usually on from 6:00-1:00pm (If accepted will be on when needed as much a s possible.)
I attempt to make maps, I'm currently making one. My favorite color is blue, I'm a loner, and I love Rock n' roll, thanks.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Are you fluffy enough?  

Are you fluffy enough?  

Are you fluffy enough?  

Are you fluffy enough?  

Are you fluffy enough?  

Are you fluffy enough?  

Nerd

Achievements

uh +Juan

In all seriousness, you have great potential...

know admins, knows rules, knows players, huge playtime, can CT, can take control of situations, mature.

Cons

You don't like baths

(inside joke)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by KeeD

I do believe you're to blinded by the lies others will express in order to keep on violating the server, however ya did not know what i meant at first. I will give you a +1 if ya start inspecting abit more when violators gets on ze seva. This means if the person says he does not have (whatever) you should remain suspicious about it till he leaves and gets back in like  3-5 times without anythings spottable.

So make me proud Aqqle 2.0

Edited by KeeD

4vELRJT.png

Here's a story:

The Solid Map

A Short Story
by Autist

Harriet Barlow had always loved old-fashioned Philadelphia with its weak, weary waters. It was a place where she felt lonely.

She was a controlling, deranged, beer drinker with fat toes and handsome eyes. Her friends saw her as a violet, vague volcano. Once, she had even revived a dying, baby bird. That's the sort of woman he was.

Harriet walked over to the window and reflected on her idyllic surroundings. The rain hammered like dancing foxes.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Toby Chen. Toby was a helpful knight with fat toes and wide eyes.

Harriet gulped. She was not prepared for Toby.

As Harriet stepped outside and Toby came closer, she could see the smiling glint in his eye.

Toby glared with all the wrath of 589 scheming super snakes. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a phone number."

Harriet looked back, even more sad and still fingering the solid map. "Toby, I am your mother," she replied.

They looked at each other with confident feelings, like two flaky, forgotten frogs bouncing at a very sweet snow storm, which had classical music playing in the background and two grateful uncles smiling to the beat.

Suddenly, Toby lunged forward and tried to punch Harriet in the face. Quickly, Harriet grabbed the solid map and brought it down on Toby's skull.

Toby's fat toes trembled and his wide eyes wobbled. He looked puzzled, his emotions raw like a handsome, harsh hat.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Toby Chen was dead.

Harriet Barlow went back inside and made herself a nice drink of beer.

THE END 

yeah.gif