blazingdgon

TTT spectator dm

Posted  Edited by blazingdgon

IWe should re add the spectator deathmatch so spectating isn't boring. When I die near the start of the round for any reason it ameks me want to leave the server becasue there is nothing to do. We should bring it back it is on other servers still.

Edited by blazingdgon

13 minutes ago, Lionel_Moosi said:

it breaks the server.

it could be for CSGO TTT

4 hours ago, blazingdgon said:

IWe should re add the spectator deathmatch so spectating isn't boring. When I die near the start of the round for any reason it ameks me want to leave the server becasue there is nothing to do. We should bring it back it is on other servers still.

is this for Gmod TTT or CSGO TTT

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I could tell you why it's down but I can't because it's up to the division leader to decide to tell or not. But it also involved one of the directorate as well.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure this is for gmod because the csgo one has been offline for a while now and involved it'll  be stupid to add specdm without knowing how the server is like.

If this is for gmod, I don't think they'll ever add it back again. I mean they did add it like 5 times if it remember correctly. The reason being is that I think it was because vio thought it was fixed but unfortunately it still broke the server.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb - Edit Reason: Changing around words so I don't sound like an idiot :)

I +1 this. As a noob in Gmod, dying early is annoying, especially when there are a ton of players on the server.

Edited by JerryBomb
Changing around words so I don't sound like an idiot :)

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

6 hours ago, blazingdgon said:

i mean gmod and why is it glitching on other servers it works perfectly fine

You even stated it breaks on other server. But either way, a lot of server that I know of has tried using spec dm. It caused are few things to bug out. For example, live players can get stuck on dead players; dead players walking into t room causes live players to kill themselves in the t room (traitor).

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by blazingdgon
On 5/2/2017 at 1:13 PM, Bae said:

You even stated it breaks on other server. But either way, a lot of server that I know of has tried using spec dm. It caused are few things to bug out. For example, live players can get stuck on dead players; dead players walking into t room causes live players to kill themselves in the t room (traitor).

i meant it works on other servers

Edited by blazingdgon