Flops

M O N E Y

Moneys?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Give us enough money to buy however much kevlar we need.

• Yes
    • No

Some maps like ze_tilex_ultimate require you to buy kevlar extremely often. When you run out of money, you die horribly. Since im pretty sure the amount of money each player starts with can be controlled by an admin (such as snowy), please change it so that we start with enough money to survive bosses or maps that damage us often.

Some people also rebuy weapons to keep a constant stream of fire (when soloing), also nades cost money. If it isn't hard to increase the amount of money people start out with, then why wouldn't you in any case? (I mostly just assumed all you need to do is edit a number... If not then otherwise disregard this suggestion)

The starting money is already $16k, that's the highest CS:GO allows. The only other option would be to add a plugin that replenishes your money somehow.

26 minutes ago, Vauff said:

The starting money is already $16k, that's the highest CS:GO allows. The only other option would be to add a plugin that replenishes your money somehow.

Default max money is 16k. You can change max money to 60k if you like via console, but only if sv_cheats 1 is enabled. Ofc we dont enable sv_cheats 1 on our server no ?

rebuy weapons and kevlar all the time is for noobs

end of story

buy 1 kevlar on maps when you start with 0 and thats very good option

despite you dont need

Not a fan of most rebuys tbh as I thought it'd dumb down the ze metagame like it did on some source servers.

I kind of want to suggest removing the 2nd nade but this type of current playerbase for GFL CSGO ze may not be ready.

5 hours ago, Hydreigon said:

Not a fan of most rebuys tbh as I thought it'd dumb down the ze metagame like it did on some source servers.

I kind of want to suggest removing the 2nd nade but this type of current playerbase for GFL CSGO ze may not be ready.

As if CSS doesn't have those nade spams at the beginning of Temple Raider. 2 nades are fine, most servers use that setting

8 hours ago, xZephire said:

To be honest with you the money is not a problem at the moment nor are the rebuys of kevlar or weapons . It is perfectly fine the only thing you might want to improve on is like a small reward for defenders / for shooting zombies but I cannot think of anything there.

e.g. on pse you get money but that is not really useful so i dont know

And having 2 HE Grenades like seriously that is not changed just like that the grenades work together with the knockback system / weapon or bullet effects and it is very obvious that these settings are great right now.

A money reward for shooting zombies actually seems like a good idea, but it kind of goes against the whole "buy kevlar for the boss which is the only thing that actually damages you"  Zombies one hit kill you anyways... 

On 5/9/2017 at 5:33 AM, reduct said:

i think we should up the rebuy costs instead 

Rebuys aren't that abusable in my opinion(negevs and the m249 are, but their slow movement speed means you can't just sit in one spot and constantly fire without zombies munching you)  and when you actually need a weapon in case you drop it by accident you shouldn't be punished for it by having to spend extra money that could've been spent on kevlar. 

On 5/10/2017 at 9:10 PM, Flops said:

Rebuys aren't that abusable in my opinion(negevs and the m249 are, but their slow movement speed means you can't just sit in one spot and constantly fire without zombies munching you)  and when you actually need a weapon in case you drop it by accident you shouldn't be punished for it by having to spend extra money that could've been spent on kevlar. 

How does one accidentally drop their weapon? :benthinking:

*Oops I accidentally hit G for no apparent reason every single time, I could have spent the much needed money to re-buy kevlar for the upcoming boss fight"

///// is the bizon knockback bigger than for example p90?

Or i have noticed ak47 does more knockback than m4?

Is there a list with knockbackrates on the server somewhere? :)

i would really like to know

/ sry to bring this in here but i did not want to start a new topic for this^^

7 hours ago, xZephire said:

Honestly that does happen and it will continue to happen no matter what , it is rather confusing to me that you think it cannot happen or that it would be very unusal for it to happen. To me for example it happend quite often when trying to pick up an item (dropping primary).

Well it has never happened to me that I dropped my primary instead of secondary when picking up for items. Even if it does happen, in my opinion it is your own fault for dropping it and you have to deal with the consequences, either by attempting to pick up your dropped weapon or spending money on rebuying. Like playing new ZE maps, you just have to learn from your mistakes and be mindful of it in the future.