FlamingDragon

Hi Hi (Flaming Dragon)

Posted  Edited by FlamingDragon

(Gosh darn... It's been so many years since I've been active with GFL. If anyone remembers me, message or friend me on steam so I know how things have been! ;3)

I'm 17 (during the time of this post. Obviously...), I was born on Feb. 11. and I live in the Eastern timezone. I'm sexually identified as an attack helicopter (So Male). I've been getting into doing graphic design for about 2 years now and I still got a lot to learn, so don't expect "Perfect" or "Realistic" art from me. I play games like TF2, CS:GO, Paladins (Cause I don't have money for Overwatch), and Osu! I also often use the username "alanp2000" in different games when "Flaming Dragon" is take. And if you ever call me a Charmander or anything related... I probably won't care that much, but just know it's not xd.

I'll add more to this either when I think of more to put in or I get asked a question often. 

Edited by FlamingDragon

Taco

So, a charizard?

Anyways, welcome back! Lots has changed, obviously, but it'll become a second home soon.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Hey! What's up, I'm Leks.
You can catch me roaming around the GFL's CS:GO Jailbreak server and TeamSpeak. (Sometimes other GFL Servers but not that often).

Should you need any help whatsoever, feel free to PM me and I will do my best to aid you!

Have Fun

yeah.gif

Hey man, what's up.  I usually hang around the GMOD Side of things, so I probably won't see you too much in game.  That being said, you seem pretty cool so who knows.  Feel free to add me on steam, I love talking, so if y'all want to have a conversation, I'm probably your guy.  Anyways, hope you have some fun here!

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

Welcome back mann! 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEYHEYHEY!
Welcome back to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. -GASP- Show me your graphic art. If you interested as well, please read below for more information upon joining the team!

Info

If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at: http://gflclan.com/memberapplication 

If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

Got the skills to be a media or GFX member? Click the link to apply: https://gflclan.com/forms/2-creative-application/

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by DoctorDJ

@Bae always showing off :lenny:

Welcome back to GFL feel free to add me on steam i play those games too maybe we could join a part some times.

Edited by DoctorDJ