GFL's got talent

GFL got talent   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will people participate

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted  Edited by Bae

Please do not move this thread to the art/media forums. I asked him to post it in here because it makes more sense to get other people's mind to look at suggestion like these. And it gets more attention elsewhere and opinions more than in the actual section. I needed him to create this to get the communities' opinion. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

This is a great idea, I like it. Although imo you can't submit art, just because we already have Art of The Month.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

38 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

This is a great idea, I like it. Although imo you can't submit art, just because we already have Art of The Month.

This is different from AOTM that puts you against other players this does as well but its not on if yours is better its if your talent was good enough to go through if you understand its kinda hard to describe it.

1 hour ago, JerryBomb said:

It's basically similar to the call-out challenge that I mentioned before in my art update. But a tad bit different since this one is more toward media ish

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements