Zero

Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by BillyMartin

Hitler

STEAM_0:1:62902596

Autoban

Karma To Low

The only reason why I was banned is because my T buddies were stupid, its not my fault, and this is why I should be unbanned.

When I got into the game and was selected T, I went into the T room and used the TEAM CHAT to say "Tnt and Nether" obviously, warning my T buddies to watch out so that they don't get killed. To try and make sure they didn't get killed , I waited about 4-5 seconds before I launched the cart, and considering I'm here, it obviously didn't work. Then, my T buddies (obviously not listening to me) got killed. He was killed by the minecart after I had warned him about it,  and then reported me, and when I explain it to him he canceled the report. That incident put me down about 250 karma (or a little above) and I was left with about 740 karma left. Then the next round I was a T again, and guess what? I warned by buddies about the Tnt and Nether, and 5 seconds later activated it, and then my buddy died from it. That put me down another 250 karma (and at that point I was going to get banned.) So basically the reason I was banned was being my T buddies weren't being smart, and bad timing. That is why I should be unbanned, because none of this is MY fault, I gave proper warning and did everything to warn my buddies to watch out.

Thanks!

Edited by BillyMartin

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Posted  Edited by Astro

@Violator @PB-n-J

When I search the SteamID nothing pops up for me...

Edit:

This is your ID, please edit the application and change it: STEAM_0:1:62902596

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:62902596&advType=steamid

Edited by Astro

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

Can we just clear this up though and possibly get the ban removed from my ban history? I know this is gonna sound kinda bad for me but I was trying to become an admin on the server, bans always make you look bad, and no admin is gonna wanna sponser me if I have a ban, especially a recent one.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Just now, BillyMartin said:

Can we just clear this up though and possibly get the ban removed from my ban history? I know this is gonna sound kinda bad for me but I was trying to become an admin on the server, bans always make you look bad, and no admin is gonna wanna sponser me if I have a ban, especially a recent one.

Don't worry too much. Either @PB-n-J, @Violator or @Thomasdavid097 can clear it up for you soon.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.