affect

I Can Remember This Cartoon!

Posted  Edited by affect

Hey, so there is this one cartoon that I used to watch with my little sister when i was around 6-8 years old. We both remember watching it, but we cant remember the name... I've looked up a bunch of different discriptions and nothing shows up! It was about a bunny and her side kick (dont remember the animal) they they got standed in the forest. The main episodes i remember the most are when they found a team of squirres (could be another animal like monkeys) that played basketball and they were challanged to play against them, and the rabbit did all the work, when it was tied with 5 seconds left the side kick got a chance to shoot and shot into the wrong basket, losing them the game. Another episode is when they wondered into a cave and found a bat. This bat claimed to be a fruit bat so they wouldnt be scared, and they becamce friends. We later find out he wasnt a friut bat but he meant no harm. Does ANYONE know what show im talking about? If you do please let me know in the comments.I have been thinking about it on an off for about 3 years now and i still cant find out what it was. 

here this somthing that seemed to refresh my sisters memory of the show cuz she hasnt told me she remembers it in a while. i told her they were all at dinner together and when they left there was a single bone left on the table and the bat licks the remains f whats on the bone then becomes happy cuz he was only eating fruit all lunch

Edited by affect

Are you talking about arthur maybe? There's a rabbit on the show who is arthur's best friend. 

Maybe Lola bunny? 

Only thing I could find with fruit bats count duckula 

its a spin off of danger mouse. google all of those tell me if it's any of em.

Also which country are you from that'll help. If its not those

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kunkko
16 hours ago, affect said:

Hey, so there is this one cartoon that I used to watch with my little sister when i was around 6-8 years old. We both remember watching it, but we cant remember the name... I've looked up a bunch of different discriptions and nothing shows up! It was about a bunny and her side kick (dont remember the animal) they they got standed in the forest. The main episodes i remember the most are when they found a team of squirres (could be another animal like monkeys) that played basketball and they were challanged to play against them, and the rabbit did all the work, when it was tied with 5 seconds left the side kick got a chance to shoot and shot into the wrong basket, losing them the game. Another episode is when they wondered into a cave and found a bat. This bat claimed to be a fruit bat so they wouldnt be scared, and they becamce friends. We later find out he wasnt a friut bat but he meant no harm. Does ANYONE know what show im talking about? If you do please let me know in the comments.I have been thinking about it on an off for about 3 years now and i still cant find out what it was. 

here this somthing that seemed to refresh my sisters memory of the show cuz she hasnt told me she remembers it in a while. i told her they were all at dinner together and when they left there was a single bone left on the table and the bat licks the remains f whats on the bone then becomes happy cuz he was only eating fruit all lunch

brandy and mr whiskers?

brandyxwhiskers.jpg

Edited by Kunkko

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Posted  Edited by affect
10 hours ago, Kunkko said:

brandy and mr whiskers?

brandyxwhiskers.jpg

Yeah lol thanks. Actually found it last night. Spend like 2 hours google searching it. I can't believe someone else knows this show lol 

Edited by affect

20 hours ago, Trigger said:

I have not once seen this show... do I not have a proper childhood???

It depends on where you're located and how old you were. Because not all children show were available to everyone, some were blocked and some were just because parents think it's bad.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

28 minutes ago, Bae said:

It depends on where you're located and how old you were. Because not all children show were available to everyone, some were blocked and some were just because parents think it's bad.

Yes every childhood is different

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Just would like to point out that I was purely joking about my statement, but everything you guys said is true. Very.

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements

sounds like a episode of Pokemon animals are fighting :P 

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

• 2 weeks later...