Snowy

Late Night / Morning Zombie Escape Event #4

Vote for time  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What time? (Look at the post to know how to convert your time)

• 1am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 8am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 3am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 10am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 5am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 12pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 7am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 2pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)

• Snowy pinned and featured this topic
Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel
1 hour ago, xen said:

This was part of @Potti suggestion although we removed the convoy part as we have plans for it later :)

And also note: That's just a suggestion thread, WE don't have to follow it for every event as stated from here

Depending on the situation, the event coordinators, may come up with ideas for the event ourselves.

Edited by xSnowyAngel

2 minutes ago, xSnowyAngel said:

And also note: That's just a suggestion thread, WE don't have to follow it for every event

I think you should make that really clear in the OP, right now it's just mentioned at the bottom.

I get kinda triggered by these things after managing events for months :kappa:

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel
Just now, xen said:

I think you should make that really clear in the OP, right now it's just mentioned at the bottom.

I'd prefer if players actually read the whole thing :happytree:

Edited by xSnowyAngel

Well i think it wont be so hard because aeshtetic is just about defence and teamplay. Nothing more. Bossfight is currently very easy. If we will have 40 players after eyes part it will be really easy win. So in my opinion we just need players ( even random ) who will just listen leader. 

P.S No this map hasnt items and materias thats why it is hard. :bobross::bobross:

Posted  Edited by rip
7 hours ago, xen said:

holy shit u get triggered so easy for event managing LMAO.  also +1 good event looking forward

Edited by rip

89pY3zr.gif

Posted  Edited by Unorth

Just need some solid defense and should be an easy enough win so long as people do the following:

1. Defend when told to.
  2. Fall back when told to.
  3. Keep microphones clear unless providing some knowledgeable insight into the map.
  4. Comfy Kit(Mandatory: Tea, Blankets, Biscuits & Paracetemol)
  5. Positive Attitude.

Map play through with commentary for anyone interested below. Added Spoilerino so it doesn't take up your screen or be mistaken for advertising.

[In depth Explanation]

[Example of 1st Boss Recovery]

[Lost The will to lead this]

Edited by Unorth

Since we got all the info thanks to unorth, school youreself into learning the boss please specially for the ones that doesnt know. I can also translate it to baslali/isis language if needed. 

89pY3zr.gif

1 hour ago, Unorth said:

Sooooo you read my post, got bamboozled by it and are looking for easy references so you don't need to use your peanut brain? Fiiiine....

Come at me, bruh.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

15 hours ago, xen said:

lel. I have this map planned out even before posting the suggestion thread. i knew a bunch of people were asking we should do aestethics again, ironically no one was suggesting it aside from potti.