Hannah

Aliens?!

Posted  Edited by Hannah

I am a strong believer in Aliens. 

We live in a galaxy with between 100 billion and 400 billion stars, each potentially surrounded by planets. Until recently, we thought there were about 200 billion such galaxies in our observable universe, each containing hundreds of billions of stars and trillions of planets — but new NASA research indicates there are probably at least 10 times as many. Even if habitable planets are rare and life is exceedingly unlikely to arise, those mind-boggling numbers suggest there should still be other intelligent life somewhere in the universe. If just 0.1% of potentially habitable planets in our galaxy harbored life, there would still be a million planets with life.

They say that we haven't been in contact with alien life forms at all but I think that's a crock of shit...

What do you think??? 

Edited by Hannah

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

I don't know if humans have been in contact with aliens or not but I know for a fact aliens exist. Almost infinite galaxies we can't be the only beings on it their's probably at least one varity of life form on each galaxy.

Another theory I had is in each galaxy there's the exact same version of us living a different part of the same life we're living either in the future or in the past but the same events take place.  And that is why it's impossible to travel galaxies.

But yeah whatever it may be I am 100% sure aliens do exist.

Achievements

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

If you read this and really think about it, its pretty frickin scary 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Syntax

Hey @Hannah,

Thank you for creating an interesting thread, these are the types of threads I love participating in, and I'm going to give you a fairly simple answer.

Yes, life does exist outside of Earth, there's no proof for it, but when you have a Universe that existed for 13.8 billion years, and that a planet suitable for life formed 4.6 billion years ago, and that smart life evolved in it, then obviously life outside of Earth is obviously existent, just do not use the word Alien, when an average person hears the word Alien he mistakens it for those green large eyed creatures that appear on the cinema, primitive life that depends on CO2 & Glucose surely exists somewhere, not just in one planet but probably many, I'm not sure about intelligent life though, but primitive life does exist, there are a lot of ways life can form, but it will always need 5 important elements:

1. Carbon - Being the most important one, almost necessary.
  2. Hydrogen - Pretty much essential for carbs to exist.
  3. Nitrogen - I slept in class while prof was explaining how essential it is, she mentioned something about that, all amino acids contain Nitrogen, that's self-explanatory.
  4. Sulfur - This is the guy that without him, your tissues wouldn't be connected.
  5. Oxygen - Doesn't have to exist in the planet for life to form, photosynthesis can do the job.

Just remember that although our vision is limited to the Observable Universe, our imagination is not, so recall that the Universe is way bigger than the Observable Universe, way, bigger.

I'll just rape your mind a bit now:

The universe formed out of Quantum fluctuations, a virtual particle turned into a real one, it had a very, very, very, low chance, but when t=∞ then it will happen, the universe will die either a hot or cold death, probably cold because of the expansion of the Universe thanks to Dark Energy, and then ? : maybe all particles will decay into quarks and elementary particles, those will decay too and turn into Energy, which will be null'd by the negative energy left out by the particles once they died (Gravitational force). And then ? : another Universe will form? my point is, if this is true then life did exist, does exist, and will exist.

@Kubnair see, kys isn't the only thing I say.

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

This is the Wow signal, when we search the universe we search for irregular frequencies to detect something that isn't normally there. Although this could have been a major freak accident, the wow signal was very long in terms of frequencies. This signal produced numbers never seen on the graph before in a very specific pattern. Now I believe this was captured off of some type of space device, whether it was a foreign  satellite or a extra terrestrial space craft, I completely believe in life through out the universe. Also, we know that universes are basically infinitely being created so in that regard we have an infinite amount of life, whether or not it is primitive, intelligent or even evolving from single cell organisms is a different matter.

1 hour ago, Syrus said:

dont judge me :3

Not judging you, I'm judging this

4 hours ago, Hannah said:

I am a strong believer in Aliens.

original.gif

Achievements

3 hours ago, InvertedAdvent said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

This is the Wow signal, when we search the universe we search for irregular frequencies to detect something that isn't normally there. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/news/2017-06-wow-mystery-space.amp

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Duc2000 - Edit Reason: Autocorrect is fucking dumb

Basically all that has been said I agree with. However, humanity interacting with aliens? If some kind of intelligent life was capable of interplanetary travel and able to reach Earth, I think their reaction would be either to laugh at us or cry for us. Humanity has dumped shit on this planet. Any other intelligent life has hopefully not done the same. Basically, life exists, but why does that matter? Because we aren't alone? I think any intelligent life would consider us very poor neighbors. 

In another direction, if there is intelligent life that come she to our planet, they might consider us a parasite, with the only knowledge or goal being to expand and us even the resources of our host. We would be worse than ants to them. 

Edited by Duc2000
Autocorrect is fucking dumb

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

6 hours ago, Faex said:

Faex, I have seen speculations of hydrogen comets, except for the fact a group of scientists disproved it by taking time logs and known paths of comets, and it was explained it couldn't have recorded a comet as there was not one in the area of measurement at the time the Wow! Signal was taken.