kikofly

Late Night / Morning Zombie Escape Event #5 (MARIO MAPS + SHOTGUNS)

VOTE FOR TIME  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What time? (Look at the post to know how to convert your time)

• 1am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 8am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 3am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 10am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 5am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 12pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)
    • 7am Central Daylight Time (CDT) / 2pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8pm Greenwich Mean Time +8 (GMT+8)

17 minutes ago, Flops said:

ResidentSleeper another event for maps we haven't beaten 

We already did Random/Convoy on the main event, which was not beaten on the server. We're trying to cycle the non-beaten maps between the late/night and main events.

6 hours ago, xSnowyAngel said:

We already did Random/Convoy on the main event, which was not beaten on the server. We're trying to cycle the non-beaten maps between the late/night and main events.

eh

Posted  Edited by Vauff
37 minutes ago, GuY said:

Bowser has multiple levels right? Last I played it on CS:GO it wouldn't go past level 1.

It has multiple levels on CS:S, but it's a bad broken port so only the 1st level works on CS:GO.

Edited by Vauff

few questions...

is it better to be in discord for events, or is it just voice spam and the real commands are in game?

is there a way to make this a drinking game? Like every time you become a zombie you have to take a shot???? 

if I am playing an hr before the events starts, should I just stay in the server or is there like a signup sheet? 

14 hours ago, hotEvercLear said:

few questions...

is it better to be in discord for events, or is it just voice spam and the real commands are in game?

is there a way to make this a drinking game? Like every time you become a zombie you have to take a shot???? 

if I am playing an hr before the events starts, should I just stay in the server or is there like a signup sheet? 

1. Discord is completely optional, the commands will be done in-game. (Discord is mainly used for chatting with fellow ZE players and getting an update on announcements)

2. Its up to you. We're not responsible for anything that happens.

3. No sign up sheet, preferably stay in the server. We'll be starting the event as soon as it reaches the time stated.