rapperdan

The website seems to be reading a character on topics please fix the character is in the post.

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

the issue is when I click this post it brings me to the home page example 

I have a feeling that it's reading this • ↑ • in the post name...

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Using proper half decent titles that describes the issue would be dope as fuck instead of "fix this dope af shit now pl0x". 

We will look into it.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

I will look into this issue later. In my opinion, users shouldn't really need to use those special characters in thread titles anyways. 

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Roy said:

I will look into this issue later. In my opinion, users shouldn't really need to use those special characters in thread titles anyways. 

Thanks.

I believe it's how our furl works... gonna try edit htaccess file.

6 hours ago, Roy said:

Thanks.

The player the guy was reporting had that steam name but I agree, If the player did not have that steam name.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
6 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Using proper half decent titles that describes the issue would be dope as fuck instead of "fix this dope af shit now pl0x". 

We will look into it.

I fixed the title for you. fyi I was kinda tired when I made the post which is the same reason I did not feel like I could make proper judgement on making a ban at the time also I was not sure how to name it considering the issue was in the topic name tbh I was not even sure I could use the character that was causing the issue in the post which is why I made a recording and made sure I hid the higher ups section. But ty for commenting on that it needed a better title.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements