Schurkzz

Schurkzz Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: Schurkzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228567917

Ban Reason: Duplicate Accounts

Banning Admin: CONSOLE

Why I should be unbanned: I bought CSGO again on an account with the same e-mail address because my other account got VAC banned. I 100% learned my lesson and I guarantee you I will never break any rules again, since I carefully took the time and studied every single rule. Also I will stay VAC-Clean. I promise.

All I read is "I'm appealing for vac ban".

And I found your ban.

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Schurkzz&advType=name

You were autoban for duplicate account, due to it, your old account was previously banned so it detected your new account as evading ban.  You were banned on ZE. So I'll be having someone to move this to the correct forums.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Firstly you attempted to hack on ZE (bhop hacks), which you were then banned by one of our admins.

Then instead of waiting for your ban to expire, you hopped on your alt account to try and rejoin the server, in which your alt was also banned by our plugin

Note: A ban on one of GFL's server will result in you getting banned across all of our servers.

Your ban expires in 3 days. Please wait it out then.

Hello. First of all, I got VAC banned for using bhop scripts on your server. Even though you somehow gave me a ban for 1 week, it doesn't really matter since I can't join VAC Servers at all. After learning my lesson I bought CSGO again, and wanted to play on the ZE server. I got automatically banned after playing like 2 minutes.

Posted  Edited by Bae

I just want to let you know that if VAC detected you for hacking, that's not necessarily our fault for your vac ban. You, yourself, is responsible for what you do on your account. Even if you were VAC banned on your previous account and you know you were also banned on GFL, you could've first made an appeal even if it's not for your new account. It's best to first let the admins know why and if they could let you bypass the ban meaning unban. If not, just wait it out. Buying CS:GO again does not = learning lesson, I'm just saying. Learning a lesson is when you admit to your mistakes and that you properly appeal for it. Because the way I see it is that you bought CS:GO and didn't care that you're evading ban so you assume you learn your lesson by helping Valve know you're still willing to pay them money to get another CS:GO despite your previous account still being VAC banned. 

As snowy mentioned, it's a plugin that detects by IP, I believe. So if there's an exact IP address that was banned on another account, it'll ban you automatically for it. That's only if the ban is still active though. If it's expired or unban, it won't ban you. Unless... you were IP banned then that's the only way.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements