Since Pokemon Go has been released, have any of you downloaded it? If so, what are your thoughts? I personally find it absolutely amazing! 

I can't play it, sadly, but that's alright. I think it's a cool idea and seems to be really motivating people to go outside. Unfortunately, people are being mugged for their phones and stuff while playing, make sure to not get too distracted on the game and keep an eye on your surroundings. 

Also, it seems a lot of people are having problems even getting the game to work, server problems seems to be the most common reason. I'm sure this will be fixed though after a bit, and quite frankly I'm excited about it, I want to see where Pokemon Go goes. 

Yuuji#11318 -Battle net

8 minutes ago, yuuji said:

I can't play it, sadly, but that's alright. I think it's a cool idea and seems to be really motivating people to go outside. Unfortunately, people are being mugged for their phones and stuff while playing, make sure to not get too distracted on the game and keep an eye on your surroundings. 

Also, it seems a lot of people are having problems even getting the game to work, server problems seems to be the most common reason. I'm sure this will be fixed though after a bit, and quite frankly I'm excited about it, I want to see where Pokemon Go goes. 

Sorry to hear you can't play it. It's really quite enjoyable, and gives me something to do in my down time. Luckily for me, I live in a small town where everyone knows each other, so I doubt I'll get mugged. lol Plus, the game has a warning to stay aware of your surroundings.

The server issues are caused by people downloading the game's APK. In countries where it isn't released officially, people are downloading the APK and crowding the servers, causing people who have it officially to have issues with it. Not to mention, it's only just released, so there's obviously going to be some issues here and there. They'll fix it soon enough, and then everyone will be able to go out and catch 'em all! ^-^

1 minute ago, CrusTi said:

Please no the game is not that great. Micro transactions made it even worse. #FeelsBadMan

Everything in the game can be acquired for free. :/

16 minutes ago, Bigtime388 said:

It's pretty great and it seems to be sending people to church. Pretty much every checkpoint I've visited was a church.

Same for me. lol

Posted  Edited by Mary

I almost got hit by a car, today.

But its good. I got a Jigglypuff. :9_9:

Edited by Mary

18194929_887078058110054_671157654197429

8 hours ago, BeatBoxBattleMe said:

The best way to do things is get into a car and drive around like parks going LESS than 15 to hatch the eggs. I have a Lapras from a 10K egg with 1000+ CP.

you aint no pokemon master, your just a big fat phony.

I tried playing it but it's not compatible with my device or version, so it lags and freezes every time the application is opened, so I gave up on it. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...