slamrhea

Banned for hacking?

I was spawn-killing some people in DM, and I got banned for hacking just because some kid said "he's hacking guys!". If I was hacking, I wouldn't care and would move onto the next one out of hundreds TTT servers. I'm sick and tired of people thinking I'm hacking just because I know all THREE spawn in DM. it's stupid how little kids get mad and whine, so staff then feel like they HAVE to appease them by having some sort of action like this happen. I wasn't hacking.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

You were banned by @SerAxolot, please give him time to reply. 

On a side note, I have seen some of the shots you have made, not just in dm, and they're a little iffy. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

banning people for hacking without proof goes nowhere if they appeal, if he doesnt have proof he cant keep him banned

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

While I understand what you mean when you say you know the spawns for DM, but having gone into there myself after a few people accused you of hacking, I was immediately killed by you. While that obviously wasn't proof of hacking I continued to watch as you made some very perfect shots and I saw you snapping towards people as they spawned. This is why I banned you for hacking.

I'm 99% sure he was hacking too.

It most definitely seems like he snaps to players heads in DM.

His profile is set to private, which id say is suspect, then I sent him a friend request and he accepted it, and I looked at his activity...

95 hours in the past two weeks, which in my opinion doesn't add up because of the shots he makes compared to that time, while I spend about 100 hours (minimum) a week on GMOD and can't make those shots at all.

And as violator stated, the Hacking ban.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309