Sugarlessasp

[Daily] If you could change the past would you?

OK So here's today's question, If you could alter the past ((EG: Kill Hitler)) Would you?

I definitely would, i would kill The person who thought Pokemon GO was a good thing.

Whats you answer?, post it in the comments below!

Also Follow my account to get notified of posts of me <3

I would, if I had that kind of power, I would try to prevent myself from altering the past, by having me going back into the past, to stop myself from altering the past, and by having me preventing myself from altering the past, would mean that the past would never be altered. 

Posted  Edited by Addy

I'd change the first game I bought when I made a steam account.

Garry's Mod

/shudder

woulda bought CS:S first for the textures :klappa:

Edited by Addy

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Depends if I keep memory of it happening afterwards, if I have to do it in a way that still causes me to go back in time to prevent a paradox, or if I go back I have to exist time to go forward.

If I keep memory of it, I'll be able to live a perfect life of never making a mistake, if I make a mistake I undo it. I'll be able to get rich by picking the lottery numbers I need to win, invest it properly, and create a foundation giving people money if they need it. A paradox won't happen and I won't prevent any prior events to gaining the ability because, as an example, like an entire first world country collapsing due to depression.

If I have to do it in a way to prevent a paradox from happening, major political events are out the window, for example if Hitler never rose to power I wouldn't go back in time and Hitler would rise to power. Even something like correcting personal mistakes, personal gains, and saving lives. You'd have to do something where they die for real the first time but fake their death the 2nd time so your past self goes to save their life and your present self knows they're alive. I'd rarely do it because I'd have to plan it very carefully and think of a response for literally everything to convince someone.

If going back in time means I can't go back forward the same way, I'd still do it to an extent, which that extent depends on if I'm still as old as I was when I went back. Think of it like a save state, since we're all gamers here, but you can only go to any previous states before the current one, not forward, even if you were there. I'm not going back 10 years, to live that time again just because I lost something kinda useful at my old house. And I wouldn't want to go back to any of the previous eras because I wouldn't look forward to living in any of the previous time periods mainly because I don't know the effect they'd leave, like saving JFK from being shot.

Posted  Edited by Burts

I would change that I chose Team Heavy instead of Team Pyro....I even like Pyro over Heavy more, why me....

This is also totally past :lenny:

Edited by Burts

mISAKA.PNG.7ae08e296fce84289eed8af14dfeb020.PNG

I would if but then that would change the history and I don't want that. So no, I'll just keep going onto my current self and events until I manage to adjust it in the future.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Disturbed_one - Edit Reason: Alternative word play

In response to your question of whether or not i would change the past given the chance, my answer would simply be no i wouldn't, not to give off the impression that i had outstanding life growing up, most of us aren't privileged enough to be that lucky. Yet at the same time it was those hardships that molded me into the man i am today(mind you i would fight tooth and nail never to relive them), and even though i may be only 22 years old there have been many who have noted that after serious conversation with me, it was quite apparent that i was quite mature for my age. ~inconspicuous invitation to traverse the shattered remnants of my mind~

Edited by Disturbed_one
Alternative word play

Well i would  change history so all humans would not exist. its obvious by the way we treat the planet we do not deserve to live here. it sounds cold but this is the sad truth. 

76561197995137786.png

76561197995137786.pngAddFriend.png

76561197995137786.png