captinoya

Ban appeal CaptainOhYeah

Name: CaptainOhYeah

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptinOYA

Banned by: Bunnynator

Ban reason: 

Targeting+random damaging+rdming+Left to avoid punishment

before admin got on

Why you should be unbanned: I don't believe I did pretty much any of this.

I had an issue with another player who keeps random kosing and susing me over voice chat.

I have had issues with him before but try to leave him alone. Earlier today I legitimately killed him when he was a t and I was an inno and I guess this was too much for him so as soon as the round started he shot at me with intent to kill.

I shot back and ended up killing him, and I left afterwards because I was upset. This player harasses me constantly and because he's friends with admins

he most likely had me banned without much proof.

I would like proof of my wrongdoings or an explanation because I play on this server to have fun, not to be harassed, and firing back in game after being targeted myself and saying a few choice words to this person should not be bannable, at least not week-long banable. 

He was also insulting me and saying I was poor because I couldn't afford a microphone but of course he avoids punishment.

Posted  Edited by Kite9867 - Edit Reason: --

Tagging @Bunnynator, please wait for her response.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69145957

Edited by Kite9867
--

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

If you know the player's name, try getting his steam id and talk with Bunnynator calmly about your side of the story. Make a player report after you are un-banned, unless the player is already dealt with. If you do have evidence, provide it. Try talking to the admin who will handle your ban and see if they are able to help you out. Also, welcome to GFL and have fun!

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Well Time messaged me in steam asking for a admin to come on that you were rdming him and the logs show that to be true. I witnessed you two going at it before. I just honestly went off logs. you did rdm several times and as soon as i banned you people rejoiced in voice chat and chat saying you were getting on their nerves and that finally he got handled. 

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

1 hour ago, Bunnynator said:

as soon as i banned you people rejoiced in voice chat

2 hours ago, captinoya said:

Left to avoid punishment

before admin got on

so um, this makes zero sense

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill
6 hours ago, Pyros said:

so um, this makes zero sense

They probably saw the ban in chat which is why they rejoiced. It’s just worded somewhat poorly and kind of sounds like captain was online when he was banned. I don’t know exactly how bans work since I sometimes see either steamids or usernames in chat but if it was steamid, they could probably tell by the very detailed ban reasoning. Sorry if I’m not supposed to comment on these posts, I just want to be helpful.

Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

Please respect my waifu! THANKS!

ecd6795344c6b9fe4e4abb576b5e3a36.jpg

5 hours ago, SuchIsASamuraiSkill said:

They probably saw the ban in chat which is why they rejoiced. It’s just worded somewhat poorly and kind of sounds like captain was online when he was banned. I don’t know exactly how bans work since I sometimes see either steamids or usernames in chat but if it was steamid, they could probably tell by the very detailed ban reasoning. Sorry if I’m not supposed to comment on these posts, I just want to be helpful.

if the player is offline, it will only show their steamid, of he is online playing, it will also show the name, and I doubt people would remember his steamid

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

9 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

He was. This is his 21st ban in just 3 months. Keep that in mind for this appeal @Bunnynator 

I don't think you should be interjecting as you are definitely bias on issues regarding myself, Wiggles.

You've kicked me for rules you made up on the spot before and banned me for 'harassment' for joking about VIPs having their reports taken more seriously than non-VIPs.

and the last thing you told me in our private message was "Find a new ttt server that will tolerate your toxic ass" and "Lol okay. Just heed my warning, son.".

You've also stopped handling my reports in game which is another issue itself but that is not why I created this thread. 

I'm not surprised you're taking the side of an admin banning me for something they themselves didn't see, basically off the word of another player, one who kisses up to every admin he can specifically to seek revenge on other players, and who is known for holding grudges for days.

9 minutes ago, captinoya said:

I don't think you should be interjecting as you are definitely bias on issues regarding myself, Wiggles.

You've kicked me for rules you made up on the spot before and banned me for 'harassment' for joking about VIPs having their reports taken more seriously than non-VIPs.

and the last thing you told me in our private message was "Find a new ttt server that will tolerate your toxic ass" and "Lol okay. Just heed my warning, son.".

You've also stopped handling my reports in game which is another issue itself but that is not why I created this thread. 

I'm not surprised you're taking the side of an admin banning me for something they themselves didn't see, basically off the word of another player, one who kisses up to every admin he can specifically to seek revenge on other players, and who is known for holding grudges for days.

The problem is with your statement is that if you have 21 bans in 3 months which is an extremely high amount, why didn't you make a ban appeal the first time if you have been falsely banned. Not attacking you, just answer my question. 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by captinoya
17 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

The problem is with your statement is that if you have 21 bans in 3 months which is an extremely high amount, why didn't you make a ban appeal the first time if you have been falsely banned. Not attacking you, just answer my question. 

When I first started playing It took me a while to understand the rules and I was also a bit trolly but I have since reformed. 

I didn't care about the server at first but after some great experiences playing I started to enjoy the community and started understanding how to play properly.

Most of those bans, and all of the most recent ones (besides my current ban and the one before that for 'harassment' as I wrote about earlier in this thread) are karma bans, which happen when I kill rdmers. I play at odd hours sometimes when no admins are on so of course I'm going to defend myself when I start getting randomly shot.

I did appeal the last two bans, but now a lot of the admins seem to have a problem with me.

I feel like a lot of them have an us vs them mentality, and I've tried private chatting one of them, but it turned into a mess because their ego is out of whack. I even mentioned a second admin without using their name because of that admin resetting their karma above default level after rdming (something that was pointed out to me by other players on the server at that time) and that admin jumped into our private chat to defend himself and his ego.

He thought I was 'calling him out' when I mentioned this one thing in passing, and again without even using his name. I dont even know how he knew I was talking about him in a private message with another admin. 

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Look at me go

Getting called out cause of "abusing"
lemme fix you on that you hoe, I dont abuse, I slay myself when I fuck up, I reset karma to those who ask for it and deserve it and I reset mine cause GUESS WHAT you people bitch and moan and complaing and whine and just cancer when there are no admins on SO admins have the ability to RESET karma, cause if we get karma banned we are like you banned for a day, so quit your whining and bitching, take your stupid punishment and stop being an inconseiderate fuck on the servers and this won't be an issue anymore."

Edited by captinoya

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch - Edit Reason: Spelt Promise wrong

Ok so I’m the person he was targeting. And I would love to say that when ever we fight, it is BECAUSE of him starting to target and rdm. whenever I report him he lies in the report or goes afk as an attempt to avoid it. He has been doing this for the past month and now you can see him lying again trying to get him out of the ban. You can basically ask anyone who knows both me and captain and who they would trust. I can promise the majority would say me. So I hope that this ban stays so you can finnaly learn not to target again...

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch
Spelt Promise wrong

45 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

Ok so I’m the person he was targeting. And I would love to say that when ever we fight, it is BECAUSE of him starting to target and rdm. whenever I report him he lies in the report or goes afk as an attempt to avoid it. He has been doing this for the past month and now you can see him lying again trying to get him out of the ban. You can basically ask anyone who knows both me and captain and who they would trust. I can promise the majority would say me. So I hope that this ban stays so you can finnaly learn not to target again...

Everything you said is baseless.

If you have actual proof than that's one thing but do not think that you are in the right because you kiss up to admins and befriend them.

Bunny said herself that you contacted her through steam because you are on each others friendslists.

You randomly KOS and SUS me over things that happen rounds and or days before.

You've targeted me before as well and laughed about it in text chat right after, and you whine and gloat like a child over mic constantly, and sometimes I hear you do it to other players as well.

The only time I went afk after you reported me was when you false reported me for killing you after you threw a random incendiary at me as an inno, and I went afk while I was uploading proof to streamable for the report. 

The admin who answered it saw the video and didn't slay or warn me or anything but of course you didn't receive any punishment for false reporting either.

Majority of admins on this server are fantastic but a lot of them keep playing the Us vs Them game and protect their 'friends' instead of being unbiased in their bans.

Bunny said "as soon as i banned you people rejoiced in voice chat and chat saying you were getting on their nerves and that finally he got handled. ".

Other users in this thread pointed out that only my steam ID would have shown up when the ban was set and that people normally only cheer when actual hackers are banned.

it seems very fishy that the admin on your friendslist who banned me said this, especially considering that admin wasn't actually there to see any of this. You also shot me first before I killed you and left the server, and I'm sure she was able to see that but again, she decides to believe what her friend tells her and slaps me with a week long ban.

You can act like a child and try to bully others by crying to your admin buddies all you want, time, but it's going to catch up to you one day.

14 minutes ago, captinoya said:

Is admins/trial-admins showing favoritism something that is within the realm of possibility? 

no, because you guys arguing is pointless, @PB-n-J already said to not post in here unless you are staff or the banned player (that you are), but I dont recall @TimeForYouToGetAWatch either being bunnyhator or the banned player

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png

Please wait for the admin to respond to this appeal. I've have hidden any extraneous messages. Please stop posting here if you aren't staff/the person appealing.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png