Waifu

Banned two accounts

1 minute ago, Mould said:

The evidence provided is sufficient. But your appeal reason was that there was no evidence in the first place. Yet there was and its been provided for GFL to watch should they need to. The use of aimbot / aimlock is there, despite being subtle. The ban is not unjust in my eyes. However should you feel to further protest the ban, I'll be happy to bring in GFL's council to make the final decision on this ban (since we are without a manager and division leader)

Feel free then. Take it to the council. Because clearly your eyes are messed up l0l.

1 minute ago, Raphiel said:

Council members shouldn't deal with ban appeals.

sorry but we are without a manager or division leader. As the next step in the chain of command we have to look to them

Posted  Edited by Charmy

i'm not an admin, but i do have eyes. First half of the video he doesn't hit shit and bhops a little, big deal.

Second half he hits some alright shots except for at 3:51 where he hit the most legendary R8 shot i've ever seen.

Still doesn't seem like any walls, aim, or bhop. Just...as @Waifu said, skill.

:benthinking: 

EDIT: I'd also like to add: What admin does this 71090c478597ed3dc691c01257fee373.png and just types "aimlock, ez ban" in chat. That's the most un-adminlike behavior I've seen in a long while, and i managed a GMod server.

Edited by Charmy

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

12 minutes ago, Charmy said:

i'm not an admin, but i do have eyes. First half of the video he doesn't hit shit and bhops a little, big deal.

Second half he hits some alright shots except for at 3:51 where he hit the most legendary R8 shot i've ever seen.

Still doesn't seem like any walls, aim, or bhop. Just...as @Waifu said, skill.

:benthinking: 

EDIT: I'd also like to add: What admin does this 71090c478597ed3dc691c01257fee373.png and just types "aimlock, ez ban" in chat. That's the most un-adminlike behavior I've seen in a long while, and i managed a GMod server.

Thank you someone for actually believing me. You really also are charmy living up to your name.

Posted  Edited by Waifu - Edit Reason: ps
39 minutes ago, Worgee said:

I know I'm not admin on here. But with all my overwatch vids from CS:GO That has come back positive and as admin on another I hope my opinion is allowed? I Can see absolutely no hacks in the video you have uploaded here and wonder where exactly it is That you guys see hacks? He's not flicking That much nor making too many kills or anything like it. With the BHop I trust the jump stats so whatever That Said.

@Mould :-)

PS: I bhop like this on comp games and land on overwatch without any bans. The only ban I receive are from griefing LOL (5weeks).

Edited by Waifu
ps

13 minutes ago, Charmy said:

Fairly certain that's in admin chat. We're not really in the business for witch-hunting admins for non-issues.

As for the accused, I will say without doubt that they aren't using BHop scripts, nor are they wallhacking. Some of the shots with the R8 do seem indicative of soft aimlock, although I don't want to be the final arbiter on that since CS:GO isn't my forté.

@Mould It's your call, my love.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Alright. Let's lay this case to rest finally.

@Waifu, after much consideration, I have decided the following:

• The use of bhop assistance cannot be seen
  • The use of wallhacking cannot be seen

The issue that still has me conflicted is the aim assistance. Although for most of the time we couldnt see any use of aim assistance, you did have shots with the R8 that is debatable. However I remember myself doing some of those same shots. Rarely does it ever happen. But it seems it cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

So therefore. Your ban appeal is Accepted.

Please wait a few before reconnecting to the server as I need a higher up to do the actual unban. The one on your alt I can do myself (please wait a few for me to unban that account as well).

Happy Gaming!