FSG

Is CSGO getting boring for anyone else?

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high - Edit Reason: fyi please fix the quoting nightmare or make it easier to quote something then go to the text line below it.

ya ya ya you guys have done it all, meh you guys are pretty late tbh anyways he did not like ze one bit so that is a no go trust me on that one bhop he did not like much, he did stick to the 1v1 server for a decent amount and kept coming back after I showned him another server and another over and over again anyways, you guys did it all really? bored really? just have some music playing that you enjoy and just play and next thing you know 4 hours have gone by, anyways have my hours vCYw3laASkekKqSSLPf7kg.png

also pretty sure he might already be hooked on the 1v1 server, you guys are late.

52 minutes ago, Bonk said:

Dive deeper into community servers. I got bored of the competitive seen between playing at lan for CSS and the start of CSGO, I achieved Global Elite and I was like where to now. So one day I started playing Death run and I fell in love with the CSGO community scene. Overall CSGO is a great platform for servers with an almost unlimited supply of plugins with so many different game modes if you keep switching it up you'll never get bored. 

Also MG has some course maps.

also if he likes MG even better as that gives some decent pop and a start for that server to boot back up

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high
fyi please fix the quoting nightmare or make it easier to quote something then go to the text line below it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high
2 minutes ago, GR1FF1N said:

Most of those hours are AFK though...

ya I was shift tabbed and on the forums a lot, and doing things while keeping tabs, u right u right if afk did not mean away from keyboard...

as I am atm...

as I type this out I am infact AFK with everyones logic, it's great logic and all but 

AFK is an acronym for "away from keyboard". It's commonly used in multiplayer games and chat rooms to let other players know that you will be unavailable for a short time (away from keyboard), or to quickly explain an idle period.

Edited by gibing_da_news_while_high

Achievements

1 hour ago, gibing_da_news_while_high said:

ya ya ya you guys have done it all, meh you guys are pretty late tbh anyways he did not like ze one bit so that is a no go trust me on that one bhop he did not like much, he did stick to the 1v1 server for a decent amount and kept coming back after I showned him another server and another over and over again anyways, you guys did it all really? bored really? just have some music playing that you enjoy and just play and next thing you know 4 hours have gone by, anyways have my hours vCYw3laASkekKqSSLPf7kg.png

also pretty sure he might already be hooked on the 1v1 server, you guys are late.

also if he likes MG even better as that gives some decent pop and a start for that server to boot back up

You're not wrong, I did enjoy the 1v1 quite a bit especially since I used to play on those some. Also yeah @Bonk I get you I've been part of a community besides this one and I do miss it quite a bit. I would join MG but most people just rtv the maps once they get in. I honestly just want a full time course server with only course maps. I mean back in the day theu used to get packed when that server I mentioned (TruCourse) was open.

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif

Lol, i've pretty much quit CSGO due to lack of playing and now if i even attempt to play i do AWFUL. so i'm sticking to PUBG :P i think 1664 hours in 3 years is enough for me hehe. Time to take a break for me :) 

adair.thumb.png.8b2c543b09e924335197dcc4b27bcfad.png