FSG

Is CSGO getting boring for anyone else?

So I have around 900 hours in csgo and I'd say around 400 are competitive hours and the other half is mostly from this course server that I used to get on a lot, TruMG. But recently that I try to get back into csgo I just can't seem to find the joy that I once used to whether it's from the community servers like bhop or surf or actual competitive, it's just a bland experience for me. I guess the question I want to pass to you is, do you still find the same joy in CSGO whether it be from community server or the non 128 tick competitive server as you did maybe a year ago or more? I also want to ask if you know anything good that you think might activate my interest in CSGO once more. Especially if you know a good course server. 

The last thing I would want to add is that I wish GFL opens up a course server because tbh I don't personally think there are anymore good course servers out there as back in the day. I think it could be a great opportunity to expand the community but also add a fun new server/gamemode for the existing community.

Let me know what you think.

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif

4 minutes ago, Korowa said:

Not boring to me yet and I have almost 4000 hours.

wish I had that much time on my hands :(

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

umaruchan.gif

3 minutes ago, Yagyuu-chan said:

I bought CSGO 5 Years ago just for Zombie escape mod. Nothing else

zombie escape mod? like the gamemode?

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

umaruchan.gif

I used to play it all the time; I quit because I got bored, but It's still fun to play with friends.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

CSGO isn't boring, as long as you don't constantly play the same game mode. Also don't make it the ONLY game you play, lol. If you need someone to play with, add me on steam and we can play sometime.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Well I've been bored of csgo many times, mostly cuz when you get to GE there are only hackers and flamers, sadly.... tho time and time again i come back. I have found out that if you have a secondary game (maybe two of those?) so that you dont only play csgo you wont be as tired of it. Idk if it works with everyone, but it worked with me :) But yes, get on the CS:GO Surf RPG server...especially the EU one! <3

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Sonic393

It is not boring to me, it is just rage inducing. But I almost agree with Toni and Mamoru, Surf RPG is great, but only on US. :lenny:

Edited by Sonic393

DDLCWoop.gif

bAtmL88.gif

Achievements

22 minutes ago, Sonic393 said:

It is not boring to me, it is just rage inducing. But I almost agree with Toni and Mamoru, Surf RPG is great, but only on US. :lenny:

Fuck off EU is superior!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

Dive deeper into community servers. I got bored of the competitive seen between playing at lan for CSS and the start of CSGO, I achieved Global Elite and I was like where to now. So one day I started playing Death run and I fell in love with the CSGO community scene. Overall CSGO is a great platform for servers with an almost unlimited supply of plugins with so many different game modes if you keep switching it up you'll never get bored. 

Also MG has some course maps.

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager

4 years here and around 2000 hours. Ive done it all too. The community servers, tons of competitive, trading, etc. I feel you, I find it gets boring and bland but can get a few comp games in before the rage and boredom sets in. I actually find surf RPG entertaining for a few hours since its got both surf and ffa. You should try it out sometime.

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements