JGuary55

Operator from Jguary55

Name: JGuary55
Steam ID:"JGuary55" STEAM_1:1:178289779
Play-time: 474
Sponsor (optional): @NOT-LAW @RockRoyce @nocheat 

Why do you want to become an operator?: I want to be operator because I'm always on the server like 6 days a week even for a little amount of time I'm still on helping and doing much more, school is starting slowly come to an end and that will be a perfect time to, to get operator. I'm always  having fun hanging out with everyone and meeting new people. I have been playing for quite some time now and I know the rules really well, I know most of the players and all the admins. I'm glad I have been part of this community and playing with the players and helping new ones when they come as I try my hardest to. I also want to be Operator because as there are not a lot of admins right now and Operator will be good to start off as, as I learned from my admin app I don't think I was ready to take that full part as of my maturity and a lot of more things so operator will be a good part for me because I'm always on helping new people I know the rules, I have been a little inactive but I'm starting to come back now, and operator got introduced now and this will be awesome to come back to.
Why should we accept you?: you should accept me because I know the rules to this server really good I know the player and good friends with a lot of them and I feel like I'm a good role model in a way, I really don't have an attitude when it comes to this server I'm always happy, I now know the responsibility that will be given to me and I feel like I have matured since my last application.  
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):
you can contact me through GFLclan.com Discord I'm always on to also through steam with which is JGuary55 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Confirming Sponsorship

Fat +1

Pros:

Active

Knows Rules Well

Never lost temper

Known well by most

Cons:

a little inactive in the past after admin app closed

Overall you are a good guy, I think you applied for admin at the wrong time in the past after an incident that was purely my fault. GL on app

Former CSGO JB Admin

Former PVK Manager

Former Old CS:GO Jailbreak Event Coord

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW

Darkling.PNG.436ebf93eef74dd2d4b9bc646796716f.PNG

1 minute ago, NOT-LAW said:

Confirming Sponsorship

Fat +1

Pros:

Active

Knows Rules Well

Never lost temper

Known well by most

Cons:

a little inactive in the past after admin app closed

Overall you are a good guy, I think you applied for admin at the wrong time in the past after an incident that was purely my fault. GL on app

thank you very much and I will definitely start being active again

6 minutes ago, Moose said:

Hi @JGuary551 ! Thanks for applying! ^_^ 

Pros:

knows rules & admins

decent rep

known by most

Cons:

can be immature sometimes

Thinks to do:

just work on activity & maturity :thumbsup:

I’ll say +1. 

Good luck

-Moose

thank you so much and ya like I told law I definitely will be more active and better of my muturity

Thank you for taking the time for applying for operator. First and foremost, I'm confirming my sponsorship. My vote currently stands as a firm +1. Here's a list of your positive and negative aspects:

Pros:

• Very broad knowledge on rules and how the server's run.
  • Knows the admins well.
  • Active on JB and partly on the forums.
  • Mature, mostly

Cons:

• As stated above, you can be immature at times, however, that comes with experience and learning.

Things to work on:

• Be more active on forums! It's great to get to know more people from GFL.
  • Your maturity fluctuates and you should keep it regulated and show a good, leading example.

I appreciate your interest in operator and trying to make JB a better place. Good luck with the rest of your application! 

-Royce

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

13 minutes ago, RockRoyce said:

Thank you for taking the time for applying for operator. First and foremost, I'm confirming my sponsorship. My vote currently stands as a firm +1. Here's a list of your positive and negative aspects:

Pros:

• Very broad knowledge on rules and how the server's run.
  • Knows the admins well.
  • Active on JB and partly on the forums.
  • Mature, mostly

Cons:

• As stated above, you can be immature at times, however, that comes with experience and learning.

Things to work on:

• Be more active on forums! It's great to get to know more people from GFL.
  • Your maturity fluctuates and you should keep it regulated and show a good, leading example.

I appreciate your interest in operator and trying to make JB a better place. Good luck with the rest of your application! 

-Royce

Thank you so much rock

Thank you for your interest in helping out the server @JGuary551! I'm current going to vote neutral for the following reasons.

*Alerting 

Pros:

Well known

Knows admins

Knows rules

Decent playtime 

Cons: 

*Immature?

*Tendency to be a bit toxic

Conclusion: It's really concerning that ALL the admins think you can be "immature at times." Im definitely going to be watching you as the days go on, so I can give a proper vote.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

49 minutes ago, 01000100 01101111 01100011 said:

Thank you for your interest in helping out the server @JGuary551! I'm current going to vote neutral for the following reasons.

*Alerting 

Pros:

Well known

Knows admins

Knows rules

Decent playtime 

Cons: 

*Immature?

*Tendency to be a bit toxic

Conclusion: It's really concerning that ALL the admins think you can be "immature at times." Im definitely going to be watching you as the days go on, so I can give a proper vote.

Thank you for the vote hopefully i can change it and yes i can be immature at time i will definitely change that

I'm going to +1 this. You have the right attitude from when I've been online. Even when you didn't think admins were online. 

I do however think you need to be more imaginative with your time on CT. Have a little fun and do something different. i don't want to keep hearing "it's a free day" or "it's a panda free day".

You obviously have to work on maturity but honestly for Operator I would rather you worked on enjoying your time and keeping up your activity.

Achievements

24 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I'm going to +1 this. You have the right attitude from when I've been online. Even when you didn't think admins were online. 

I do however think you need to be more imaginative with your time on CT. Have a little fun and do something different. i don't want to keep hearing "it's a free day" or "it's a panda free day".

You obviously have to work on maturity but honestly for Operator I would rather you worked on enjoying your time and keeping up your activity.

thank you so much. and ya my I do need to work on doing different thing I feel like I do, do the same thing over and over. And for my maturity I have nothing to say to that but  I will try and try 

ok so I know my application was going good but I don't think I wanna be operator I thought about it and I don't want to have it as much as I do now I just want to be a regular member, I don't wanna change anything that I do and I know you guys want me to but it just isn't me and I am also admin on another server so I wanna focus on one admin obviously I'm still gonna play but just taking away operator. But thank you to all my sponsors and  thank you to all the +1 ones and even the neutral thank you for understanding. tagging @King_Wailord to deny and Lock dis post. :) have a good day