Jinn

Riggs' Unban Appeal

Name: Riggs

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:189528049

Banned by:  @Tlar

Ban reason: Targting Admin (copy and pasted from Sourcebans)

Why you should be unbanned: Utterly false. Never targetted him nor the player involved in the issue. He wanted a reason to ban me and he considered a small convo with him in-game where I never targetted him as targeting him. He spoke to me as an admin and I spoke to him as a player. I expressed how I wanted to rdm this one small kid named cartman for his rdm against me for the simple reason of standing near an un-id'd body and admins refused to deal with it except than saying hes completely right but the KOSable thing he tried to use against me was not applicable to the situation as I didn't run past the body but I was just in the general area swapping weapons on the ground, detective was standing near me the whole time.

jinnd1.png

I mean, you were not IDing the body which was KOSable. He did nothing wrong in that instance, Cartman was slain a round or 2 afterward for an actual RDM. Though when cartman was slain, Riggs and I got into an argument about the fact that Cartman did nothing wrong, and you Riggs shot me and left on your own choice, you even said you'd leave which you did. 

I'm surprised that you had the guts to appeal considering how you even said that you had no interest in the server and would mass rdm anyways if you couldn't kill Cartman. 

2 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I mean, you were not IDing the body which was KOSable. He did nothing wrong in that instance, Cartman was slain a round or 2 afterward for an actual RDM. Though when cartman was slain, Riggs and I got into an argument about the fact that Cartman did nothing wrong, and you Riggs shot me and left on your own choice, you even said you'd leave which you did. 

I'm surprised that you had the guts to appeal considering how you even said that you had no interest in the server and would mass rdm anyways if you couldn't kill Cartman. 

I stated that after he got slayed that I had no reason to rdm him

Never shot you then leave. that would be att rdm not targetting admin

jinnd1.png

You specifically killed only me and left right afterward our disagreement. 

Are you saying you never RDMed me and left or that you did and that's the only punishment you deserve, RDM and leave?

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

I know I'm not TTT admin here but if he did shot you, you should take a screenshot of the logs of him shooting you and leaving. That'll probably help in this appeal.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Tlar said:

You specifically killed only me and left right afterward our disagreement. 

Are you saying you never RDMed me and left or that you did and that's the only punishment you deserve, RDM and leave?

If I did just kill you, it wasn't intentional. I was dead and left. I never killed someone and then immediately left. 

jinnd1.png

I'm willing to lower than ban to 3 days if you admit guilt and we can close this right now, but if I have to post the screenshots and prove that you killed me, shot at me several times (I was at full health and you killed me with a weapon that takes multiple shots to kill) and you even leaving before you died and after you admitted that the server itself got lame I won't be reducing the ban time at all unless a higher up determines that it was just RDM & leave.

2 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I'm willing to lower than ban to 3 days if you admit guilt and we can close this right now, but if I have to post the screenshots and prove that you killed me, shot at me several times (I was at full health and you killed me with a weapon that takes multiple shots to kill) and you even leaving before you died and after you admitted that the server itself got lame I won't be reducing the ban time at all unless a higher up determines that it was just RDM & leave.

I was dead and left, You had just gave the slay to me then I had to leave

jinnd1.png

20 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I'm surprised that you had the guts to appeal considering how you even said that you had no interest in the server

I'm appealing because I'd rather not be banned from ALL OF GFL's Servers.

jinnd1.png

28 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I mean, you were not IDing the body which was KOSable. He did nothing wrong in that instance

Doesn't the player have to tell @Riggs to ID the body? :benthinking:

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

42 minutes ago, Tlar said:

I asked him to appeal.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

15 minutes ago, Viopr said:

Not necessarily, if Riggs is standing on an unidentified body and isn't IDing it, it's kosable.

@Tlar please post the screenshots as proof, whether or not he wants to admit to the guilt; this way when higher-ups look into it it's not a big "abuse of power".

48 minutes ago, Tlar said:

you were not IDing the body which was KOSable

4 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

if Riggs is standing on an unidentified body and isn't IDing it, it's kosable.

20 minutes ago, Viopr said:

As I stated, I did NOT ID the body because the detective was near by (standing in the same room as me at the time) If I recall correctly

jinnd1.png

Screenshot_108.png.329c4a8e58bbcce2f5184dbf959323b0.png

Imma just leave this here.....If this is me JUST killing you once than its RDM x1 and Leave....

Targetting is defined above BY THE MANAGER ^^^

jinnd1.png

Just now, Riggs said:

Screenshot_108.png.329c4a8e58bbcce2f5184dbf959323b0.png

Imma just leave this here.....If this is me JUST killing you once than its RDM x1 and Leave....

Targetting is defined above BY THE MANAGER ^^^

@Tlar I'm guessing he's not going to show guilt, can you show the screenshots now?

this isn't about that, he's not here to appeal that or ask what the rules are and the certain specifics,

Though I have proof of targeting admin and would love to post the screenshots, I've consulted with other admins and came to a clearer interpretation of the rules and determined that though you may have specifically killed me because of my admin decision action, I needed more to have it be considered targeting admin 

At the very least it's still considered RDM & leave

I'm accepting this appeal not because you didn't do it but because you didn't do enough for it to be considered targeting admin. Just don't be so toxic man either in the future too. 

I’ll :locked: this for ya.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :)