strawberry crab

Should Breach guns be buffed?

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

gun stats in case anyone's curious

https://justpaste.it/6w3ri

One of the most mentioned entities in-game chat is the items. More specifically weapons. Mostly complaints & questions regarding clips & damage thusly i ask, Should some of the guns be slightly buffed in clip size based on the stats provided?  Please note this not a suggestion it's a question as certain users and 1-timers bring these kinds of things up and I'm left wondering if they actually have a point for this specific thing

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png

1 minute ago, Xy said:

Game balance is hard lmao

yes, I can imagine it's not easy to balance the game.  I'm not advocating for these changes I just want to know if these people have a point or not tbh.

space.png

No, With a team that works well [aka 2-3 players that work well] and 1 Krieg and 2 Famas, 682 will be dead in seconds.

ALTHOUGH... The P90 used to be good but now its completely useless, i suggest not having it shoot up into orbit when you fire it.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

if anything i'd want to see a sniper added (yes i know snipers don't make sense because indoors and shit and it doesn't follow the lore but i'd like to see one)

TBH I don't think most guns need a buff. They all seem good to me; I can kill most people with them fairly quickly and only lose 30-70 hp. Maybe I'm just better with them than most people :P

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by UnityII
15 minutes ago, Lambda said:

This is so sad, Can we remove the Krieg and add TFA base weapons

Might as well since we have tfa CSS weapons

Edited by UnityII

Sig.png

1 hour ago, UnityII said:

Might as well since we have tfa CSS weapons

that's not a bad idea. the only issue would be some balancing, though i'm sure this can be solved by turning down the weapon damage ratio or manually inputting custom damage values

space.png

16 hours ago, strawberry crab said:

gun stats in case anyone's curious

https://justpaste.it/6w3ri

One of the most mentioned entities in-game chat is the items. More specifically weapons. Mostly complaints & questions regarding clips & damage thusly i ask, Should some of the guns be slightly buffed in clip size based on the stats provided?  Please note this not a suggestion it's a question as certain users and 1-timers bring these kinds of things up and I'm left wondering if they actually have a point for this specific thing

At this point in time, I don't really see our guns being the problem for the current game balance If the scps are struggling maybe we should at more alternative ways to solve the problem. For example, ability changes or different strategies emerge to deal with the new playstyles.

I'd say some scps just get fucked by guns while others don't. 049-2 is one that does get raped by them, but they are meant to be expendable anyways... Perhaps an HP boost for any scps that die too fast to guns?

Achievements

15 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

I'd say some scps just get fucked by guns while others don't. 049-2 is one that does get raped by them, but they are meant to be expendable anyways... Perhaps an HP boost for any scps that die too fast to guns?

@Duc2000 It's mainly people just complaining about 1471 and how 096 is "terrible". a hp boost of 25-50% could solve this though it anything complaints seemed to be based on game mechanics of the mentioned scps rather than the scps not having enough hp.

space.png

5 minutes ago, strawberry crab said:

@Duc2000 It's mainly people just complaining about 1471 and how 096 is "terrible". a hp boost of 25-50% could solve this though it anything complaints seemed to be based on game mechanics of the mentioned scps rather than the scps not having enough hp.

That's why average also mentioned ability changes to scps.

Achievements