Luigi

Add warmup plugin

I'm so glad you think my management is so bad because now that means I have so much room for improvement! I would love to hear some feedback on how I can improve my management skills on an online video game server while also juggling my adult life. 

Paint me a picture of what a perfect ZE server would look like. If there's no examples, how can I know what the expectations are for me as a bad manager?

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
1 hour ago, ReivaX said:

i have no worries in being ninja chris jnr.

i'm actually reformed now, so you just jebaited yourself into not trolling and helping your teammates get the epic victory royale!

bf79361b6e.png 

wasn't even shooting afk zombies and i almost did double the damage of the 2nd defender :pogchamp:

Edited by Ninja Chris

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

This is completely a fucking shit show. All I said was that I agreed on vauff said and you turned this into a personal matter. You need help

Speechless

Edited by xSnowyAngel

I mean warm-up round would be good i guess.

The thing about tryharding the first round. Even if we try it we gonna lose any way cause the team is 90% off the time trash.

So it just ends up in wasting time. I guess the only good thing to get from this is that they have seen the first 5 min of the map.

But as vauff said. We already see the first round as a warm up. Bad way of seeing things imo but yeah. It is how it is

As for @ReivaX chill bro haha. They don't give a fuck about your opinion. Your wasting time and energy.

14 hours ago, xSnowyAngel said:

2days? Spamming? WTF are you going on about????? 

it clearly says repost in the title because the old one was locked

5 hours ago, ReivaX said:

ninja chris jnr.

you are no where close to being that

30 minutes ago, hotEvercLear said:

you all know this is a game right???? like a thing we do for fun and everyone it taking it very personal... 

You know, I have to completely agree with this statement. It’s too toxic in here, to the point where half the posts are plain insults not getting anything constructive done. If you guys want server managers to have any chance of listening, how bout don’t straight up insult them. Jeez. Plenty good has happened recently, if you look back, admins listened to fury when he asked for tracers, admins listens to spacecow when he asked to try to solve 4spam, admins added votemm. I’m sure they wouldve added a warmup if enough support was posted on this topic. Now it’s turned into a shithole of insults and honestly I’m having doubts anything good can come out of here. It’s so simple. If you don’t have something constructive and positive to say, don’t post it here. I think most of us want to see stuff get done.