LilyShiro

Lily Ban Appeal

@SkydivingSquid

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A8115&Submit=Search

Please be patient until an admin responds, it shouldn't take too long.

Thanks!

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Posted  Edited by Le Quack

Lets put it this way Lily.  I have almost 10-15 minutes of clips and footage of you killing people.  And somehow someway every single kill almost was a no scope headshot.  I don't care how good you are at this game, no one is that lucky.  Me and @SkydivingSquid were both spectating you and finally came to the terms that you are in fact a hacker.  That being said, i would give this a big fat Deny.

*Also, on your steam profile, it literally says that you design cheats for games*

Edited by Le Quack

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

2 minutes ago, flyingjoe32 said:

@SkydivingSquid

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A8115&Submit=Search

Please be patient until an admin responds, it shouldn't take too long.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if you linked that specific sourcebans link to make the assumption that the spare accounts are mine (??) but they are not. Neither of those last 3 are mine.

Just now, LilyShiro said:

I'm not sure if you linked that specific sourcebans link to make the assumption that the spare accounts are mine (??) but they are not. Neither of those last 3 are mine.

No, that's just what comes up when your steamid is searched. Don't worry about the other bans listed.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Guest SkydivingSquid

Hello @LilyShiro.

Many players were claiming that you were aimbotting to the point they started hitting me up on STEAM. In fact the Trial Admin asked me to start spectating you. Though the system did not pick up that you were running any cheats, it’s well known that the GFL servers do not pick up aimbotting very well. 

Throughout several rounds you were not missing any no-scope headshots from both close quarters and across the map kills. Specifically you would wait until the round was over to start popping everyone off the last few seconds before the round restarts. You were 100% accurate in 1 shot, no-scope, head shots every time.. even when your target would just appear from behind a wall. It was near instant. 

@Le Quack has additional proof of this in both video and screenshot form. Bragging about how the server does not have anti-cheat, being a cheat developer, etc does not help your case. 

I will keep my position on this one. Aimbotting is not allowed on the server... even if you wait until after the round has ended. 

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro
2 minutes ago, Le Quack said:

Lets put it this way Lily.  I have almost 10-15 minutes of clips and footage of you killing people.  And somehow someway every single kill almost was a no scope headshot.  I don't care how good you are at this game, no one is that lucky.  Me and @SkydivingSquid were both spectating you and finally came to the terms that you are in fact a hacker.

*Also, on your steam profile, it literally says that you design cheats for games*

I'm glad you read my profile. I'm a security guy who knows both sides. Hell -- Your community even used *my* anti-cheat in the past tha tI wrote.

Since you banned me for aimbot, I expect a demo or some visual recording. I want to see my aim "snapping" or "going straight to the head" or "shaking" or any usual indicator of cheating. Surely, you have a recording of this?

It's not usual for someone with an extremely higher skill level than you (and the general population) to be extremely efficient at clicking heads in gmod -- a simple FPS.

edit:

I should also state that my knowledge on the source engine and how things work gives me leverage of having what we'd call an 'expert opinion'. Any anti-cheat would catch aimbot, regardless of the type of cheat. If you knew how anti-cheats work, you would know this.

I know if I was aimbotting or not, I wasn't, and you seemed to have appropriately skipped right over the part of my profile that lists multiple achievements of hitting the highest pinnacle of FPS ranks.

Edited by LilyShiro

@CrusherFTW do not post here unless you were the one that was banned or you have direct evidence related to the ban

you snap to a guy behind you and headshot him, now either you just knew exactly where someone you couldn't see was at and knew exactly where to shoot, or you're using some sort of aimbot

Posted  Edited by LilyShiro

What is your computer parts? Because that video was at like 24 FPS, on a 33 tick server. You heard the water splash noise in the background, which means the game client is so out of date that it requested an update from the server (Your PC is really bad). Your recording from the beginning is what anyone would call "unreliable evidence". Do you expect to judge if someone is cheating based on a 2 FPS video? I wouldnt.

Furthermore, if you watch the video in slow motion, I was literally shot at, and I crouched in confusion. (Is this guy going to shoot me? Is he aiming behind me? Whats the problem?) and I quickly realized he wasn't here to give flowers, so I flicked to his head and shot him. The keyword here is flick. That was not a fast flick, it was not only majorly over-done (I went WAY past his head), but the flick took multiple frames, not instant like any aimbot.

Now compare my flick to theirs. Notice how every single flick in this video is 10x more better/faster/crazy than mine? and you're saying THAT is aimbot?

If this is your 'evidence of aimbot', I think I'm going to need to ask you to post your other "10-15" minutes of clips, or please respectfully apologize to me for the false ban.

edit:: I Just saw you said "you didnt know he was there"

.... Excuse me? Did we watch the same video? I literally can see him in my view. I look at him before he shoots. How would I NOT know he was there? Do you think I have short-term memory loss?

edit2: At 11 seconds I literally look at him. LOOK RIGHT AT HIM. What do you mean "How did you know he was there"?????

Edited by LilyShiro

3 minutes ago, LilyShiro said:

Your PC is really bad

not my pc

unknown.png

this looks to me like your aimbot got stuck and you accidentally killed a t buddy

1 minute ago, motorsteak said:

not my pc

unknown.png

this looks to me like your aimbot got stuck and you accidentally killed a t buddy

Are you serious? That's your reply here?

During that round, I was traitor and killed 8-9 innocents (One of those numbers) and as I took a shot at another inno, Le Quack, my traitor buddy, walked directly in front of the person I'm trying to kill and took the bullet for him. This is what we call crossfire. I'm not sure what "aimbot got stuck" means, but I'm 100% certain you realize that shooting someone during crossfire is not aimbotting in the slightest.

Let me repeat. I want video evidence of me "aimbotting", or please apologize for a false ban. Since you seemed to actually have skipped my profile which says I code anti-cheats/cheat stuff (QAC is my creation), my profile lists the following.

GE in CSGO
Challenger in league of legends
Top97 in Overwatch

Global Elite is not easy by any means and that should fully tell you my skill level when it comes to FPS games. Furthermore, I am challenger in League of Legends, which REALLY should tell you that I play games competitively at a high level. Lastly, top97 in Overwatch is literally so high rank that I could be picked up by teams if I actually wished to join the eSports realm. I literally am an awp main/Soldier76 main.

mit%20wq48j19.png

Need I describe more that your evidence is not only so weak that I'm confused how you're so confident in submitting this, but my profile clearly states I'm an extremely high level FPS player?

If you look at the first post in this thread, my steamid is literally 4 digits long. This account was created September 2003, by me. How much more of my prestige do I need to show you to make you understand that it's actually insulting you'd give me these pics and videos of "evidence" when everyone else can clearly see they arent.

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

@LilyShiro you were, without a doubt, aimbotting. I spectated you for 3 rounds. You are clearly running a very good version of it, but still. You would “show off” when the rounded ended and kill everyone that was still alive. . . 

With that being said, I was not recording at that time. It’s my call and because I am fair, I will unban you. But know this, I will definitely be recording you from this point forward and will make sure my team is aware of my suspicions. This does not mean you will be treated any different or unfairly, I can assure you. However we will be watching. 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

Appreciate the unban, don't appreciate the lack of evidence. If you'd like to see what an aimbot is, how it works, and so forth, I can gladly teach you detection of cheats or refer you to the anti-cheat that I wrote myself and GFLClan used it.

You can think I was cheating or not, I don't mind, but I'm not going to be happy when I am banned without proper evidence or reasoning. This reflects poorly on both of you, and considering you're a trial admin, I hope you realize that making mistakes is normal and learning from them is the best thing you can do.

Guest SkydivingSquid

@LilyShiro he is new and he did ask me to spectate before I banned you. I should have been recording, but I wasn’t. I admit this mistake. Now, perhaps I am wrong. I think it is unlikely based on what I saw, but I don’t rule it out of the realm of possibility. If you weren’t cheating, then you definitely need to join some elite group because it was unreal. 

Hope to see you online. Just follow the rules. If you want to show off as a T, by all means. I would love to record to show off your skill ;)