jes

Ban appeal

Posted  Edited by jes

Name: Jes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103847575

Banned by: I couldn't see

Ban reason: Targetting Admins

Why you should be unbanned:

I was playing for a nice amount of time when i got banned. I ended up killing two admins (which i didn't even know they were until i saw their green names) for valid reasons (maybe slay-able but definitely not bannable). The first admin I saw pass an unIDed body and then many people started calling KOS. So I killed him. The second admin I saw using a T weapon (which i didn't see called out in chat). These might both be slayable but c'mon, they're not bannable. The admin didn't even bother to see the logs or kill cam. He banned me right when he saw two admins killed. I killed you just like i was killing every other possible T throughout the game. Why would I suddenly start to target you? If I was really targetting admins I would kill all 5 of the admins online. 

Edited by jes

@everlasting365 was the other admin that was RDMed. You didn't have valid proof for killing me as there was no un-id body (I checked back in deathscene), which was the reason for your ban. You seemed to have killed 2 admins without reason in a round & it's the only 2 people you had killed the entire game. 

I'll go ahead and reduce the ban to 1 day instead of 7 days.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

• Ben locked this topic