WholeMilk

A Little Overdo

Honestly, I don't think this is a surprise at this point.  I've been apart of the GFL TTT community for a little over four years and have enjoyed it for both its management and its player base.  During these years I have played the game almost nonstop, on all night and all morning which surprises me that I got through high school while doing so.

It was something that I could do on top of managing a social life, grades and a part time job, however a year ago that changed when my son was born.  My wife and I had been living together already which was tough during the pregnancy despite our child being planned.  Still I found time to play.  After he was born, my time was much more restricted.  What little free time I had I normally spent doing hobbies I enjoyed that I could easily put down and pick up later, but TTT wasn't one of them.  Now, I've sadly lost interest in general.

I thought it was time that I made it official, that TTT (as well as the entire GFL community) is something that I simply don't have enough time to be apart of anymore.  I had some wonderful experiences with the members here, whether midday or during the night when I couldn't sleep and wanted to waste some time.  I also don't wish to make anyone feel left out, so I won't tag anyone but @MilkMan (Simply to let him know of my resignation)

I appreciate the memories I've made here, thank you.

Sad to see someone go :( you did good for the community.

Guest SkydivingSquid

Damn... you will be missed Whole Milk
🦑

You were one of my closest friends I'm going to miss getting salty at you for being better than me then trying to rdm you only for you to kill me before I can. Imo You'll always be one of if not the best TTT player! Keep in touch man 

You're still a girl on Tuesdays :lenny:

Achievements

I just get back and someone's leaving... 

Bye man. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Damn dude. You're an OG guy, you've been here as long as I have been (unofficially at least). Hate to see you leave, but glad to see how you're doing in life. Take it easy and wish you the best!