Z1galord

How many gaming consoles do you own? And what are they?

Now this question may vary for some, or it may not apply to some cause of PC Master race and all that. But the question is out there, How many gaming consoles do you own and what are they?

I'll go first by saying that I own 9. I own a Ps4, Ps2, NES, Sega Genesis, 2  Atari's, GameCube, N64, and a Sega Genesis(16 bit version)

Cringe

I used to be the GameCube dealer at school because you couldn't find them on the market. 

I still have like 12 left, so yea.... hmu if you need a GameCube.

Other than that, I have a PS4 and I'm selling everything else on Kijiji.

I have a old Wii, a Xbox 360, 3ds, a computer if that even counts, and possibly get an xbox 1 since microsoft has stopped making stuff for and xbox 360. Oh yeah and i have a phone and tablet. what other stuff to make myself look like an idiot... Oh yeah i also have a tv and a toaster.

Nes, SNES, Sega Genesis, ps1,2,3, Atari 3600, N64, GameCube, Wii, WIIU, Xbox, 360, 1, original Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, and that's not including the number of consoles because I have various amounts of each

Achievements

Posted  Edited by failsoftheweak

Two: Wii and Xbox 360.

Got the Wii way back in my wee years :lenny: lots of good memories on that.

Only got the Xbox 360 because of Halo Reach (worth). Also got Halo 4 on it when it came out but was disappointed :/ 

But I have since woken up from being a sheep and currently am a proud member of the PC master race!

Edited by failsoftheweak

Posted  Edited by Wolfy - Edit Reason: Forgot one.

Me? Lets see. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. A broken WII, a fixed WII ( Yes, they are different WII's.), An OLD Xbox (before those pesky 360's.), An Xbox 360 that we never used, an Xbox 360 that we DID use, until we got an Xbox one.

No offence but I like Xbox better then PlayStation.

Edited by Wolfy
Forgot one.