Cpt.Haxray

Replace Omega-7 with Alpha-9

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

I'm aware the change was just made today to replace 076 in Omega-7's spawn with 073(cain). But the fact it makes literally no sense(ignoring the fact Cain is a pacifist and would never take to the field) as  the announcement for omega-7 still mentions able kinda irks me. 

I think it might be better at this point to rename it to alpha-9 and give it a new announcement. 'MAYBE' include a guarateed TFO sniper spawn renamed as 105 along side it as well? Shouldn't be too hard and would be less triggering.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

3 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

ignoring the fact Cain is a pacifist and would never take to the field

Cain actually did agree to join Alpha-9 in the following: http://www.scp-wiki.net/in-harm-s-way

Also, you wrote Alpha-5 when I believe you meant Alpha-9. With that being said, I agree that the name should be changed.

2 hours ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

Cain actually did agree to join Alpha-9 in the following: http://www.scp-wiki.net/in-harm-s-way

Also, you wrote Alpha-5 when I believe you meant Alpha-9. With that being said, I agree that the name should be changed.

Yes, cain is apart of Alpha-9. No, he doesnt have any actual field duties. Hes there basically to debrief them.

Would make sense so people don't cry about lore and stuff, and also so we can introduce actual snipers into NTF reinforcement waves.

Alpha-9 Would be an excuse to make Humanoid SCPs on The Foundation Team, maybe we could interchange the SCPs on Alpha-9 every month or so.

I  L O V E  I T

+1

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

I don't think we really need this as the moment. There is already too many reinforcement teams as I feel like adding more and more will just eventually build up. Maybe a special events with these different reinforcements, but I feel like too much variety can be hard to handle as the server does take up already a lot of space. There is already SH, Tau-5. CI, Clef, 073, Epsilon, nu-7, NTF, and probably more that I don't remember.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

6 hours ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

I don't think we really need this as the moment. There is already too many reinforcement teams as I feel like adding more and more will just eventually build up. Maybe a special events with these different reinforcements, but I feel like too much variety can be hard to handle as the server does take up already a lot of space. There is already SH, Tau-5. CI, Clef, 073, Epsilon, nu-7, NTF, and probably more that I don't remember.

I would argue that there is enough room to fit one or two more, but I am going to hold off on creating this suggestion anyways since it has played Breach in a while.  With some significant changes and new additions to the gamemode, I do not believe I should be suggesting anything at the current moment. That, and the fact that Xy already seems to have his hands full. As always though, I appreciate your response.