Cpt.Haxray

Greetings, local neighbourhood Garbage Man here

Posted  Edited by _Rocket_

As I've said before, I don't have any experience in the breach community. However, getting hate from players means nothing if you're just doing your job.

I strongly stand by standing your ground despite backlash. It shows you have a strong backbone. And if you are able to manage a server despite knowing how much backlash you're going to likely get, then that shows you're worthy of a position like this.

In the end, you have a job you want to get done. Managing a server isn't easy work. If people get pissed at you just for doing your job, this is where leadership skills come in. A good leader is someone who uses reason and logic, and doesn't let emotion get the best of them. There is going to be moments when someone probably pisses you off a little. Just power through it and don't let your anger cloud your judgement and create bias. I don't know you personally, but Xy seems like the kind of guy who would make genuinely smart decisions. If he put you in this spot, it's obvious he trusts you have those leadership skills. You can do this.

And about the whole furry thing, if you're a furry, don't worry about it. There's always going to be someone on the internet who wants to roast you alive just because you like something. You'll be alright haha.

Edited by _Rocket_

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

6 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

No, I will not suddenly turn the server into a furry server. Calm down

So there is a chance? Time to purge

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I know weve had our fair share of disagreements, and a rocky history. But i completely believe that you have a fantastic work ehtic and that when you have a job to do, you do it. Congratulations and i cant wait to see what you do with this server and community.

-Boomer