Indo

Breach Is Dead Apparently.... Or Is It?

So Over The Week GFL Breach Has Been Lacking In Population, Struggling To Hold At  Least 10 Players In A Server.

This Mainly Is Because Of School Starting And People Busy Doing School Work. or just doing there jobs...

Breach Will Probably Become Populated On Either These Days.

Weekends.

Breach Will Probably Become Populated On The Weekends Since Most People Have School Off Those Days. And Have Days Off From Work Those Days.

RECODE

When The Recode Comes AKA Breach Not Being Broken Anymore, Breach Maybe Get Populated Again. I Assume The Recode Will Happen At Least Before 2020 Starts.

Spring Or Summer

I Don't Honestly Know Why I Thought Breach Will Be Populated In Spring (probably because felix whiston  told me that)

People Are Usually Done With School In Summer So I Expect Breach To  Be Populated  In Summer.

If Breach Isn't Popular In These Times Ive Listed.

Then Im Supposing Breach Has Lost It...

But Wait!

w h a t      a b o u t      b r e a c h       2       😂

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049

More people got bored rather than doing school and their jobs. What breach needs is a high amount of new, dedicated players.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

7 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

More people got bored rather doing school and their jobs. What breach needs is a high amount of new, dedicated players.

Pretty much that. This isn't just an all of a sudden thing, Breach did very poorly population wise over the entire summer. If you were lucky on a good night, there might be 30 people on. This isn't just happening in a bubble though, while the GFL Breach server was arguably one of, if not the most popular Gmod Breach server, others have gone off a cliff as well. I think as a whole, the popularity of SCP: Secret Laboratory plays a part, a lot of people see that as a better alternative. Not to bash anyone, but IMO it also has to do with the quality of the server dropping. I won't get too far into that, I'll just end by saying that sometimes less is more, quality over quantity.

how many times to i have to say this

ITS NOT BECAUSE OF SCHOOl

ITS BECAUSE OF CURRY

NOT SCHOOL

CURRY

ITS 

NOT

BECAUSE

OF

SCHOOL

ITS

BECAUSE