Roy

[9-4-16] CS:GO ZE - Nulled

Hidden

What a bummer- I was just on today too.

Since we're already experiencing the negative effects of a nulled server, then maybe this might change our considerations and position on the OVH servers (reference)?  We're being forced to bite the bullet anyways, no?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hidden
8 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Could always set up the OVH ZE server a couple of weeks/months ahead of time and try to populate that one before making the switch.

Pretty sure we are not gonna switch ZE to OVH of various reasons,

otherwise I may not have been told of this.

Hidden
5 hours ago, Kim said:

Pretty sure we are not gonna switch ZE to OVH of various reasons,

otherwise I may not have been told of this.

Roy said that he'd see how the other servers do on OVH and ZE would be the last one to make the switch if it makes it at all.

"Be good people"

Hidden

^ exactly.

I thought this was the case because of GO ZE's population, but we're going to hurt anyways from the null.  We can make the move that were considering anyways instead of having downtime twice, and we're going to have the downtime anyways; however, with the move, we wouldn't be the mercy of the NFO null.  Doesn't OVH have DDoS protection anyways?  I have to admit that I don't understand this stuff 100%, but I am curious to know our options-- some of these attackers are pretty persistent and we've seen it in the past here and elsewhere.  It's going to hurt.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152