Hydreigon

Website Bug

Anyone else having this issue? I try to go to gflclan.com and get this error that the site is STILL under maintenance despite accessing the forums and forum access is much harder right now. I hear some are able to access the full website but I don't know why this issue persists. I deleted all my old gfl.com cookies, tried to use the google dns but no luck under my main browser.

On the other hand, I can access this site under a different browser (and in incognito mode). Any possible fixes and what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

I'm late but, you might have to flush your dns or something like that. A problem like that happened to me before in the past. 

76561198043643390.png

Try clearing your cache. Might help a little.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

its your dns, probably really slow to propagate. Just give it some time or like ben said flush dns.

Flush DNS:

1. Open Command Prompt

2. type 'ipconfig /flushdns' and enter

Reply if you are still having issues.