Just as boomer said would happen, after it all, he contacted facepunch and once again breach was killed, blacklisted. Some say sarkics, davites, or some weird leg-lamp worshipers overtook the server during this time. Few really know besides the veterans who could access it via other ways. It was an interesting time, many odd things went on in this time, but most people said that the breach had died. Most people blamed boomer for doing this as some evil being of pure chaos or destruction, with people also against breach surrounding him. Many see Gary as the christ-like figure here, with his own followers who care for breach in some form. I see him as the yin to Gary's yang. Have you heard about how volcanoes work? Not literally, but what happens after they destroy the land. Everything regrows, ash is a fantastic fertilizer, and it becomes a beautiful land over many years with wildlife once again. Boomer was bubbling over with rage, it blew up and the landscape of the server was devastated with harsh words and cruel sayings. Then boomer calmed, all was done, his supposed purpose was finished and he knew there was no need to be angry anymore. Gary came in and promised more, he was the beauty after the embers burn out. Boomer knew, and he realized he should simply allow anyone once following him to do as they please, whether they join Gary in his efforts or leave and live their own lives. Once again, he was done and his cycle might come again, or perhaps Gary will make everything perfect, but what can truly be perfect. One day perhaps boomer or someone like him will come back after, do the same, but that is how the cycle goes, it is to be expected. Rage is always felt before the flowers flourish, and now it is time for them to bloom.

SUPPORT BREACH 2
this post was made by the everyone is a gamer gang

This was the best possible outcome.

I have brought peace and love to breach when it needed it the most.

Remember me.