PParrot

PParrot's Spicy Admin Application

Posted  Edited by Parrot
Name: PParrot
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22143785
Play-time: 94*updated Hrs. (Rising Quickly)

Why do you want to become an admin?:
I want to become admin because often I am on the server when there are many people on but admins are absent.  It tends to get a bit out of control when no one is one.  Generally most of our admins play together when it comes to comp.  So there's usually a dry period where people are free to run rampant.  I've went through playing a few jailbreak servers in the time I've played and finally found one I enjoy and have invested money into.  The community is very friendly and I've met some great acquaintances on it.  
Why should we accept you?:
I've owned, managed, administrated, or moderated multiple Garry's Mod servers over the years.  I've stopped playing that  and moved onto CS:GO.  I feel a lot of the old population that used to play on Garry's Mod servers have migrated to the community servers of Counter-Strike and are now infesting these servers.  I've dealt with them throughout the years and have learned to come to a peaceful solution between the two parties having an issue.  Another thing I have noticed is that most admins tend to play competitive matchmaking together.  With someone who doesn't tend to play with them I could stay on the server while they're away.  I also am usually on the server late at night on weekdays (when I see an absence of admins) due to my schedule.
Extra information: 
-I have no friends
-That guy in the white hat is me

c7ed20aa023ccd8e11ffbc64a274fba0_400x400.jpeg

Edited by Parrot

Hi Parrot,

I am going to remain neutral for now.

I think you could be a good admin but I think there are some things we should discuss before I give my opinion.

First of all, I think you could become more active on the forums. You only have 1 post, and that is this application. You have invested money into the server which shows dedication, but anyone can put money into something, it is time we are looking for. I understand that you play a lot on the server which is great, but I think to show your dedication to the community you could engage with others on the forums.

Second, you fucking killed me and I trusted you.. What is wrong with you.

Third, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't think we are really looking for any new admins at the moment. We have a lot of active admins right now, and even though a lot of people put into their application; "I never see admins on", accepting new ones will NEVER mean there are always admins online. 

Overall, I think you could be a good admin but I don't think we really need any new admins AT THE MOMENT. Be patient because there will come a time where we will need more. 

Thanks, Dogger

Posted  Edited by Parrot

Hi Dogger, 

6 hours ago, Dogger said:

First of all, I think you could become more active on the forums.

Thank you for this feedback.  I agree I'm not very active on the forums.  I just tend to use the time while at my computer playing on the server instead of reading through the forums I guess.  I'll begin checking out some of the different subforums on here though.

Second, you fucking killed me and I trusted you.. What is wrong with you.

Shouldn't have turned around Kappa

Third, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I don't think we are really looking for any new admins at the moment.

Completely understandable, I just wanted to submit the application to have it stored in here in case a position arises.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your time in this response, see you on the server.

Edited by Parrot

2 hours ago, Infiltrator said:

What Dogger said - we don't need more admins, so neutral. 

On 9/24/2016 at 8:44 PM, PaulaDeen said:

I'm going to say neutral, but I am leaning towards +1. Play the server a little bit more, and I might change it.

Sorry for the short response, but I agree with the majority of the stuff dogger said.

Understandable. Appreciate the reply. I just wanted to have the application in to indicate my interest in the position. 

+1

he is very active on the server,

knows the rules.

When warden is able to get successful days without being too Nazi

Stop being nit picky about every order wardens give you though, it gets annoying

has walls and maybe low FOV aim lock

+1  (Just)

(i'm going to try not to repeat what everyone else has said)

He is very active and knows the rules 

I do think you can be a little too Nazi but thats generally when we are playing with a lot of rebellers

You do try to be a smart-ass very often and like to argue with players on whether something is/isnt against the rules

You are INCREDIBLY cocky which can be very annoying to me personally on the server!

As others have said we may have enough admins right now but i do think you would be  good candidate for the future.

If you you could improve your attitude and try helping the newer players to learn how to play on the server then i believe that will show that maybe your worth a shot.

also get more activity on the forums (which i have seen you participating in a few of the sub's XD )

Good luck anyway 

I agree with allan - i swear to god your aim is inhuman. If you were an overwatch case id vote aimlock 

Achievements

@bballallan Thank you very much.  I agree I am nit picky with rules but I just do that in order to find an opportunity to rebel.  I'll work on it. :) 

@Darkling Thank you very much as well.  I agree fully that I am a smart-ass (as I have been one all my life).  So I'll attempt to bring it down a bit on the server.  With the new helping new players portion, I tend to help all the new players as best I can.  It's the older players that act as if they were new players that I've noticed I get snippy with because they refuse to learn the rules.

I bought them from Subroza 

I know I haven't been the most active, and that's my fault (caught up with IRL stuff mostly), but I'm gonna go ahead and comment my vote.

• Is active (shown by playtime)
  • Knows the rules
  • Is fun to be around, makes the server fun
  • Isn't toxic (unless its towards @Cute.exe or @Infiltrator, so it's understandable :lenny:)
  • Has a hella fine karambit

So... +1. Good luck!

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

55 minutes ago, Hatty said:

+1, You're really active and you know the rules. You make the server fun. (really lame vote)

40 minutes ago, Addy said:

I know I haven't been the most active, and that's my fault (caught up with IRL stuff mostly), but I'm gonna go ahead and comment my vote.

• Is active (shown by playtime)
  • Knows the rules
  • Is fun to be around, makes the server fun
  • Isn't toxic (unless its towards @Cute.exe or @Infiltrator, so it's understandable :lenny:)
  • Has a hella fine karambit

So... +1. Good luck!

7 minutes ago, PaulaDeen said:

Changing my vote to +1 since i've seen you on a shit ton.

@Hatty @Addy @PaulaDeen 

Thank you all very much.  Crazy to see Hatty +1ing me ::D:!  Appreciate it a ton Addy.  And you know I love a shit ton of anything Paula :kappa:

Posted  Edited by Parrot

Just a quick forewarning, I'm going out of town for the weekend.  I will be back late at night on Sunday.  Thank you. :cockatiel:

Edited by Parrot

I would like to change my vote.

I know I said we don't really need any new admins, but to be frank.. we do.

Although you are sometimes rude, for the most part, I think you are a great candidate for admin.

You are very active, make the server fun, and know the rules (although I have seen you try and loophole a few times).

I like that you are getting to be active on the forums and it shows me you're dedicated to the server.

All in all, it's a +1 from me. Good luck!

Posted  Edited by Parrot
56 minutes ago, Dogger said:

I would like to change my vote.

I know I said we don't really need any new admins, but to be frank.. we do.

Although you are sometimes rude, for the most part, I think you are a great candidate for admin.

You are very active, make the server fun, and know the rules (although I have seen you try and loophole a few times).

I like that you are getting to be active on the forums and it shows me you're dedicated to the server.

All in all, it's a +1 from me. Good luck!

Thank you very much.  I agree we have quite a few admins on paper but to be honest it doesn't feel like it when I'm playing on the server.  I'm not going to get mad and call for a "witch hunt" type thing with everyone.  I just want to be able to help out the server without having to call an admin to the server every time.  Thanks a ton Dogger.

Edited by Parrot