MMeatrub

MMeatrub's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Meatrub, goblinman10

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183596754

Admin that banned you: Kite

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent gag

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I will make this short and sweet, I cannot communicate with others on TTT and makes the experience hard for me to enjoy this server, I could go on another one but this one has better quality of admins , TTT its self and even the player base, what ever actions that I may have done to provoke this admin almost a year ago I sincerely apologize to that person and the community and will make better choices when I  use voice chat in the GFL community.   

I know I am just a member but this guy has been disrespectful to people in chat, breaking rules even when asked to by admins to stop and then having a disrespectful attitude about it, and using slurs. 

322043111_meatrubfslur.PNG.c9bcac9f3576ce1f9d94508d1c8da637.PNG

Achievements

Considering from what Seren posted, you need to re-read the rules first before you claim that you are sincere on that apology. I don't think you're ready to be ungagged, I personally think you can just keep typing or something. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I am going to deny this for the time being.

The reason being is that I was on with your the other day when Seren took that screenshot, and I muted you for it. Throughout the time I played with you you were borderline toxic and hostile towards others.

With that being said, if your behavior improves within the next month, month and a half or so, feel free to post an appeal again, and we'll see what we can do for you then. But like Bae said, it does not seem like you're ready to be ungagged just yet.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity