positive

What's your niche music?

Posted  Edited by positive

You know what i'm talking about. These few songs you binge yet aren't really charting on spotify? yeah, these ones.

Please don't post mainstream, let this thread be about exploring new lands of music o/

Edited by positive

I do have certain songs I keep out of my Playlists that I listen to at work, so I'll share one

Honestly I've watched this guy for years and never found this song until recently. Its got a special place in my heart.

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

I haven't seen Sabaton top charting on iTunes ever. Historical-based power metal.

why are you even reading this bub

Fight Club helped me discover this song. Anytime I hear it, I just picture the ending of the movie. Its probably one of the best endings I have ever seen and it is my favorite movie of all time. 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by flamingpixelations - Edit Reason: added some stuff.

Oh cool Sabaton,

Here have some Voltaire, each of his albums are different 

And this

I also find myself listening to this a bit, mostly with the video though. @Liloz01 makes a good point that it's not super niche however I've not seen a single person talk about it and whoever I bring it up to has never heard of it, so I'd say it's niche outside of Japan.

Edited by flamingpixelations
added some stuff.

1107951178_alexisbanner.thumb.png.d7ca1e71df7c98ca1d07991466c62ed7.png

Thanks to @BlazingArson for the signature ❤️
Ko-Fi image.png.d5454ca380d782432beb60154e315225.png

I do like all that is posted here so far; especially RooOooOoomie posted by @RivalRevival and Sabaton posted by @Foe but... "niche" = 82 million views @flamingpixelations? :P 

Here's some garbage I like that has barely any views. I recommend you prepare your ears and lower your volume (...if you're only going to listen to one, listen to METHWITCH - BURN VICTIM, it's the best out of the bunch IMO):

and here's some other shit that is slightly more popular and less caustic:

Most of what I listen to is surprisingly popular for how abrasive it is, but there are some low view, unusual ("niche") examples. If you like what I posted here, you can find similar drivel in my "Songs I Like" thread: 

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by Omid

cock

Edited by Omid

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙