Toxic

GFL Demographic 2020

Posted  Edited by Serenity

Done as well 🙊 I'll make sure to share it with others not on forums! 

There are quite a few questions missing though. Unlucky.

Edited by Serenity

Achievements

Mine showed engaged instead of option 4.  Interesting.  My fiancé and I plan to marry soon :) I still refer to her as my girlfriend often due to habit, but it changes nothing regarding those plans.  Great job, Toxic and to everyone else who contributed.  These are always a lot of fun and I enjoy seeing how diverse our community is (except in that political compass thread seems like almost all of us are libertarian-left!)

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

cat_227.png.a0c1c40ffde7e184cb76a2c9159d9981.png
I did it.

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

I always look forward to these. Been around long enough and they always get more and more interesting, as well as it's a good method to get to know the population of GFL. I love seeing the diverse end results and I'm very thankful to Toxic and everyone behind this year's demographic for a lot more diverse and inclusive options! :)

original.gif

Achievements

Just wanted to add that my girlfriend/fiancé participated in this.  Sent here the link.  She thought it was fun and also wants a Terraria server.  I skipped the subbed or dubbed question because I have no idea what that is... she said there needs to be a third option "depends on the anime" 😅 babe??!!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

#DemoteSalad for that last part.

#DemoteToxic for messing up the forum the first time lmfao.

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus