JerryBomb

Chess division?

Believe it or not, chess has been blowing the frick up on Twitch. I've been obsessed with it myself the past couple months, and I get that it's "boring" in comparison to video games, and may be not as popular here but I think it'd be awesome if there were some active chess players in GFL. Are there any? And if so, we should play :)

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

How about a Chess tournament? Paging @Serenity, sounds like a cool idea!

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

24 minutes ago, Joshy said:

It's been a long time since I've played, but I think it would be fun.  Do we need accounts or anything, or could we just visit a site and play against others?

Well I personally prefer Chess.com, you'll have to create an account but it's simple from there. I think most sites require an account unless you're playing bots. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

yeah that actually sounds like a fun idea, although I don't know how many people would be interested without an incentive for being a part of the team this does give me an idea for an event but I'm also unsure how this would turn out with again the communities intrest.

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

Honestly a chess event sounds great. A tournament or something would be great to see how everyone likes/doesn't like it, and if it's successful we can keep doing stuff like that. Otherwise life goes on. 

That's it.

Achievements