Joshy

New Year Plans?

Do you guys have any new year plans?  We were chatting about pizza in Discord and my fiance and I want to just eat a ton of pizza and feel painfully full at the beginning of 2021.  It's going to be that spinach and feta + garlic one.  We were also looking at pictures last year and couldn't stop laughing at some of the pictures that were like "bbyyeee  2019 you suck!  Hi 2020".  Good laugh!  I hope I can get another haircut too wow wee my hair was shorter then and had it cut in March, but it's so long again.

Some pictures from last year

JKshrzE.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I'm gonna make a firework rocket launcher and shoot it at my neighbors windows other than that im just gonna stay home and relax.

Joke please don't ever think I would commit a crime and tell you about it 

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

10 minutes ago, DrakoHD said:

I'm gonna make a firework rocket launcher and shoot it at my neighbors windows other than that im just gonna stay home and relax.

Joke please don't ever think I would commit a crime and tell you about it 

I love that part when you say ... "and tell you about it" lmao

I don't have plans just yet, maybe just cook something nice with my girl and hope for a better year in general. 2020 was aids :lenny:

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0

Uh, I will be alone, avoiding human interaction, and possibly bothering @VilhjalmrF, I'm not sure yet

also, why does Vilh have a 'former admin' badge and I don't? Who do I have to pleasure to get one, cause I feel left out

Edited by Aquaticfilly0

I will be alone 🙂

13 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

also, why does Vilh have a 'former admin' badge and I don't? Who do I have to pleasure to get one, cause I feel left out

Edited by Aquaticfilly0 (see edit history)

Former Staff is for people who held a higher up staff position. William was Mod Lead and (iirc) Council at one point, so he gets the former staff badge.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png