Alexis

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is honestly Taco Soup. My Dad learned it from his Ex-Girlfriend and when he made it for me to try with Chips, I never thought food could of been so good until that one bite. I crave it so bad, and if life didn't go the way it went I'd probably still be living with him.

But yea, what is your favorite food?

8 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

enchiladas? (im sorry if i misspelled that)
Idk I really like them but idk if they are my favorite, maybe chicken strips?

You spelled it right.

And Chicken Strips are good, I like pouring hot sauce and ketchup on them.

I really enjoy Mac and Cheese. I make it homemade every so often and its always really good. Usually will add shrimp or lobster.

Before I started to eat more vegetarian, I also really liked the cheeseburger hamburger helper.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Mine keeps changing.  It use to be very healthy I really liked this green olive salad dressing with lemon juice.  I still like it, but don't crave it as often as a spinach and feta pizza with garlic on it.  Hot chips or french fries are also pretty.  I know it's so cringe...  I'm not calling it real Mexican food, but I still like it and I love eating Chipotle lolololol.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

I really enjoy Mac and Cheese. I make it homemade every so often and its always really good. Usually will add shrimp or lobster.

Before I started to eat more vegetarian, I also really liked the cheeseburger hamburger helper.

Mac and Cheese will always be the best. 

Besides that I love enchiladas. They are soooo delicious. 🙂 

Achievements

15 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Sometimes when I get bored of the peanut butter I usually switch it up with crunchy peanut butter, creamy peanut butter, or any kind of peanut butter as long as it's different. 

Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, 40-Ounce Jar - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

ever tried a peanut butter and honey sandwich?

my fav is honestly stuck between chicken fried steak and orange chicken (also going by "sweet and sour chicken")

but if i had to choose which one i would eat for dinner tonight. i would say chicken fried steak.

I love how a lot of you actually enjoy Mexican food. However, as a Mexican it's really difficult to just pick one thing. I think I'm gonna be basic and say tacos. Not those shitty tacos you know from taco bell, real tacos. 

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

12 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

Homemade enchiladas or a slice from Joe's pizza in NYC. 

That shit sound good!

11 hours ago, Calebevb said:

I love steak especially when it's cooked by my dad, that just tastes so good

My Dad made killer Steaks too, they were good.

11 hours ago, jarm323 said:

I think I'm gonna be basic and say tacos.

Tacos are S tier.