Alexis

What is your favorite food?

17 hours ago, jarm323 said:

I love how a lot of you actually enjoy Mexican food. However, as a Mexican it's really difficult to just pick one thing. I think I'm gonna be basic and say tacos. Not those shitty tacos you know from taco bell, real tacos. 

This place had the best chile rellenos I've ever had.  They went out of business right at the beginning of the pandemic 😞   I'm a vegetarian now for several years, but use to be a big fan of barbacoa with consome and had a place for uchepos.

3U0Pl74.jpg

Another dish I can't stop thinking of and they are still open (not Mexican food) is this vegan ramen.  Holy heck it's so good.

NW4pFyj.jpg

The hot chips I was talking about earlier were these ones with sour cream.  We were regulars at this place, but brought the food home, ate on the balcony, and enjoyed the rain.  It was nice.

yctZ6Ml.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

My favorite food is and has always been Miso Soup, though depending on how it is prepared it could fall behind other foods. Usually in my favorite restaurant called Renga Tei, it is extremely delicious, however even they have botched it once by making the broth way too thick(though it was still good even though they botched it).

On 1/28/2021 at 8:20 AM, Serenity said:

Mac and Cheese will always be the best. 

Besides that I love enchiladas. They are soooo delicious. 🙂 

wheres burger king ..........