Roy

Changing My Role In The Community (Somewhat Resignation)

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Poorly written in the middle of the night · Hidden
Hidden

It's upsetting that your leaving dude!

You were always polite and didn't see your position as something which was necessarily above me, instead you chose to listen and to offer advice.

I figured your not much of a talker in teamspeak when it comes to the public channels, other than the day me you and @Dano were sat in the public room just chatting about what we could be doing and what was happening at the time.

Technically im about to donate 3 times for 2 months of VIP each for the winners to my giveaway

I'm definitely glad you aren't fully leaving and hope to keep chatting to you 

I won't delve into the issues you posted as that's for a different forum to discuss

Right now we need GFL's staff to provide a little stability including the current BoD!

Good luck Roy!!! Nobody ever expected to be saying this to you but fingers crossed at some point you will want to come back to the thriving community of GFL full time!

No matter how hard the climb we will make it to the top!

Edited by Darkling
Poorly written in the middle of the night

Achievements

Hidden

Sad to see this happening. We understand your situation and wish you best of luck with everything.

I believe GFL will get better if we all decide to work together on it.

Goodluck on your job, Roy. I know you're not entirely leaving, but thank you for everything you've done for GFL

original.gif

Achievements

Hidden

I may not have known you very well, or even at all, but it is clear the impact you have around here.

I can understand why so many are disappointed with your decisions, but it sounds like you made the right ones ;)

I wish you all the best with your future endeavors :)

Posted  Edited by rapperdan · Hidden
Hidden

@Roy, you are breaking my heart man, I could not stand to read that. please @Roy, please don't leave for good also please just keep people in line, GFL needs you for that exact reason. Anyway in my eyes if you leave for good, I personaly think GFL will crumple inwards around it's self. FYI you are the greatest person I've met in GFL.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements