nocheat

No Cheat No Bullshit Admin Application

Posted  Edited by nocheat
Name: Matthew
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76453031
Age: 4 (because i was born on 29th of february,yes really)
Play-time: 176.87  hours

Why do you want to become an admin?:
I have been playing on the server for a while now and i've noticed there are often times when there aren't any admins on so players (kids basically)think they can do whatever.I live in Serbia(NOT syka syka land)so the timezone is different by 6 hours and this perhaps is the reason why no admins are present.After all there is only so much i can do when i see admins in the middle of competitive matches.So i would like to become an admin on the server in order to keep order in those early hours on the server.
Why should we accept you?: 
I am familiar with the rules of the server and have a decent knowledge about jailbreak overall.I'd also like to think i have a good relationship with the majority of the current admins.I'm a fast learner and have even owned a CS 1.6 jailbreak server for a year and a successfull minecraft server for 3 years (that doesn't have any ties with CS:GO but should indicate that i am able to manage and regulate a server and it's community)Another point which i think would make me a good addition to the team is the fact i'm from Serbia,which would allow me to play from very early in the morning to about 8pm (server time).I've been very active so far which you can probably check on gametracker.
Extra information:
-I have a childish sense of humour.
Edited by nocheat

59 minutes ago, Cypher said:

+1

Thanks Cypher!

35 minutes ago, Aurelien said:

Neutral, leaning towards +1, has shown that he knows the rules very well, knows many of the staff members, make sure that you post reports and get forum activity.

I will definitely try to be more active on the forums as i am on the server itself.

It's a +1 from me.

I think you should try and familiarize yourself with the rules a little more, and you could be more active on the forums more. Other than that, I think you would be a good addition to the team.

3 minutes ago, Dogger said:

It's a +1 from me.

I think you should try and familiarize yourself with the rules a little more, and you could be more active on the forums more. Other than that, I think you would be a good addition to the team.

Thanks a lot Dogger,I'll be sure to go through the rules again and raise my activity on the forums. 

Thanks for submitting an application.

My Thoughts

Some good parts about you.

• You are active.
  • You know a good amount of people.
  • You would be available on the server at good times.

Some things you may want to work on.

• You act immature sometimes.
  • You don't follow rules as closely as an admin should (baiting, freeshooting).  I don't feel as though this is intentional, just a misunderstanding of the rules.
  • You aren't very accepting of punishments you receive.

I'll have to give a -1 for this application.

Just to be clear i am replying to pparrot's post,I don't want to put the quote because it would make the post unecessarily longer than it should be.

I know i appear immature sometimes,but that's mainly because of a trait of mine i already stated in the application and that's my childish humour.As always some people like it,some don't.The baiting is just another example of this,i assure you i know the rules and that baiting is not allowed but's it's punishment enough (for me) that T's get to knife baiters without consequence.I wouldn't have applied if i didn't think i was mature and responsible enough for this role.Regarding my complaining,it was more of a shock because i got CT banned(because of baiting)but without being made aware or even warned by an admin,after i checked the forums and found out i didn't say another word about the whole matter.I am well aware that if i was to be accepted i would have to change my approach and that these kind of jokes wouldn't fly.

But i'm kinda curious why you put punishments in plural that was about the only one i got during my whole time playing on the server?

Anyway,thank you Pparrot for taking the time to give me your feedback about my application and i hope i will change your opinion,see you on the server. :)

Posted  Edited by Leks - Edit Reason: added random info.

Eh, I guess it's time for me to share my opinion regarding your application..

-2 I said I would do it.
Although your intentions are good, which is nice to see, I don't believe you are Admin Material. You've been reported, some mild disrespect here and there.. no.

Thanks,

Leks

Edited by Leks
added random info.

yeah.gif

@nocheat While it may be a part of your "childish humour" it's still a rule breaking offense.  The thing about baiting is it doesn't just affect you getting knifed and dying.  It affects all your fellow CTs as well when that prisoner (like me) gets the gun and kills all the CTs thus ending the round short.  It doesn't provide a fun environment which is why lately I've been trying to drop the gun more often when I see people blatantly baiting.  Thank you for being accepting to this feedback unlike some experiences I've had recently.  I appreciate your time on the server and think you're a good guy.  But as Leks said I don't believe you've got the personality of an admin just yet budd.  I'm sure you can improve, as can anyone.  So good luck on the rest of the application, hope to see you on the server.

-1 leaning towards neutral

The Good:

• Active
  • Know most the rules
  • Fun to play with

Where You Can Improve:

• Forum Activity
  • Getting to know staff
  • Working on your ct/warden style

The Bad:

• Baiting/Player reports against you
  • Disrespecting admins decisions
  • You get triggered very easily
  • The other things my fellow admins said

Posted  Edited by nocheat - Edit Reason: Grammar corrections

Thanks for the feedback allan.

I've seriously thought about everything you guys said and i'll do my best to improve.

The first change you'll see is no more baiting for sure,other things i guess are going to change in time (not too much though).

Edited by nocheat
Grammar corrections

I'm not going to add anymore to this as I believe that other Admins posts have explained what my post would have been.

My position right now is -1 leaning towards neutral

I personally don't feel that you are ready for the Admin position

I'm going to quote the two posts which explain exactly what I would have responded with

On 11/16/2016 at 11:56 AM, Leks said:

Hide contents

-2 I said I would do it.
Although your intentions are good, which is nice to see, I don't believe you are Admin Material. You've been reported, some mild disrespect here and there.. no.

On 11/17/2016 at 1:42 AM, bballallan said:

The Good:

• Active
  • Know most the rules
  • Fun to play with

Where You Can Improve:

• Forum Activity
  • Getting to know staff
  • Working on your ct/warden style

The Bad:

• Baiting/Player reports against you
  • Disrespecting admins decisions
  • You get triggered very easily

Achievements

Thank you Darkling for the reply.

It's always nice to see some negative feedback (a lot) so you can try and fix it.

All I can promise is that i will abide by the rules and remain serious with my app,other things are just part of my personality which i believe would change (some aspects) with the position but i can't prove that to you.

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements