ZombieSurvivalist

trump

topkek

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

You know, I thought it would be horrible with Trump but I do see something now. I see how fake everything was besides the election and the candidates. To say everything has been wonderful for these past years. What a joke. I didn't just see but rather current events have confirmed it for me.

People be preaching love and tolerance and they go off doing the exact opposite. Left Coast cities in particular we get to see what "Keeping up with the Kardashians" culture does. Most of Hollyweird and their values promised to leave and to Canada for some strange reason too. We saw the breakdown of the family unit where kids can go around burn and break things while parents often single or step parents are struggling to put said little shits through institutions of self breeding hatred (universities with questionable liberal arts core classes and safe spaces).

I have to say, though I despise how Trump can be so disrespectful, I am glad he won. Michael Moore called it spot on. Sure it feels good only right now but boy does it feel good. Shit is exposed for the whole world to see. Even better, it will be archived for the next election. This is better than when Farage went to the EU assembly. The EU bureaucrats being smug like Obama saying this will never happen. Bet these fat cats promoting progressivism, love and tolerance for their own self serving interests of a one world gov't under their rule are shaken up a bit.

LOL at Warren Buffet explaining this and LOL at George Soros who must be fuming mad. LOL at the media banking oh so hard, writing article after article about "The Donald" wiping his rear. LOL at all celebrities whom haven't had one ounce of average Jane and Joe's reality in a long time if at all. LOL at the true deplorable immigrants who can't even tell what country they're in.

I do pity all the crybabies out there though. The media and the people responsible for funding them have left them so poisoned, so brainwashed, it really is the end of the world for them. As someone who witnessed a classmate blow her face off with a .357 a long long time ago. I am shocked and disgusted that said crybabies would actually utter the words, "I am going to kill myself". Stop crying and face fucking reality like a fucking Man or Woman or whatever you claim to be. Stop being the generation of whiners. Its not bad and you'll realize how dumb you were when you experience the world thru time.

Still I myself am terrified that all forms of gov't are now a one party system of all republicans. The future is uncertain. Time will tell. After all this was an American bet of "what do we have to lose". We've found out in these 8 years and the election what D stands for. DIsappointment. Hope N Change was mythical.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

I lol'd. In case noone saw this yet.

http://imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi