JuicyBenny

An unfortunate longterm goodbye

I hope your condition gets better man, I enjoyed playing with you and i'm glad to have met you even if it was a short time. You genuinely gave me good laughs and I enjoyed every moment with you. I hope one day it'll happen again, message me anytime and take care of yourself.  See the source image

Its been a wild ride Mr. Benny, and I enjoyed almost every bit of it. I truly hope you can come back as a reformed man and regain your position in the unbanned club. I believe that this break will be good for you, I could see that Rotation was a major detriment to your mental health before you even got unbanned the first time, and it was massively increased when you where unbanned leading you to make some pretty questionable decisions. Where ever you decide to go, I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed Rotation, and I hope to see you back again in the long run.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

the few times I've spoken with you, you were pretty chill. Sad to see you go.

hope your condition improves, good luck :furretlove:

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

It's been a while since I meet you for the first time. We have played a lot. Tbh, you are very fun to play with. You helped me out a little bit when I became trial. And also you always make me smile. But now I feel bored not seeing you on the server but I hope you return soon with your improvements and be careful not to split your beans again.

moew

While our chats may have produced staggering results, I always enjoyed our back and forths and getting to understand each other more and more. Additionally too, you were there to help out when I needed it and we've had a lot of laughs. There's always two sides of a coin, and often not a lot of people get to see both. But I think understanding how both sides came to be gives you a better understanding of the whole coin in general and why the coin may do what it does. It sucks that sometimes it just gotta end up on one side after it falls. Get some rest and take care of your health mate. And when and if you're back, hopefully I'll still be around to greet ya. 

I can't say I'm sad, this is for the best, you need to get away from the community and focus on something else, I could feel your mental health break while being here. Take it from someone whose mental health took a heavy hit while here, sometimes it's for the best to leave.

It was fun in game with you, me you and Northern vibed well, the mass amount of prop kills we got on each other will live on (and I maintain I'm the best prop killer) and those times will be missed. Go get yourself better and come back a much healthier person, will be good to see you again.

Achievements

Going to miss you~ !!!! (but you're in my discord so,,,, hehe)

Also idk why I never got a notification for this I'm so sorry this is late, LMAO.

I'm going to miss reading you argue about hitreg and stuff in general, you're always a joy to spend time with. :furretlove:

Posted  Edited by Nocapp

Im sorry it didnt work out I was rooting for you juicy hopefully we will see the great return when you feel better 

Edited by Nocapp

At first i thought leaving a like and letting the post be was enough but I've sorta come around and thought I should definitely say something. JuicyBenny I know you hated me at first and times were rough between us but to me it didn't matter. Believe me, when I "stuck my neck out for you" it was no problem man, it was really the least I could do. I've said this before and I'll always say it, you're a fine guy, just a break will clear your mind and fix you up like you need. I really do hope everything goes well for you, including that surgery, and really do wish the best for you as I do with anyone. You're a real wise guy, and I look out for fellow wise guys 🙂

1220477669_DirtyNapalm.png.0392f56ab3131f658f6d2af6d68aab6e.png

(Thank you @Mister Spiffy for the banner)

Achievements