SwegBuster

My resignation

18 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

Is this the end of Swag? :lenny: 

GL with life

10 minutes ago, Salad said:

sad to see you go, you'll be missed.

I aint leaving. Lol. I just resigned as manager as I don't have time for it.

swegbuster1.png

4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Why the actual fuck would you resigne, you were such a great server manager..is this like a troll post? 

3 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

I just don't have time for it right now

If you actually read the OP, you would've answered your own question

just sayin

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Thanks for all the help you offered and taught me about server management.  I would not know near as much if it weren't for you, I hope you can still help me when the time comes around.

eQ5pdML.jpg

Achievements

3 hours ago, Syrus said:

Thanks for all the help you offered and taught me about server management.  I would not know near as much if it weren't for you, I hope you can still help me when the time comes around.

I am willing to do so. Just leave me a message on discord if you really do need me.

swegbuster1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Good bloody riddance.

A good amount of GOOD server admins from the EU zombie mod left due to this guys ineptitude. Sweg was an OK technical manager, but an utterly dire server manager.

I look forward someone with much better judgement that can bring the EU ZM server back to its previous stature!

16 hours ago, Leelum said:

Good bloody riddance.

A good amount of GOOD server admins from the EU zombie mod left due to this guys ineptitude. Sweg was an OK technical manager, but an utterly dire server manager.

I look forward someone with much better judgement that can bring the EU ZM server back to its previous stature!

As salty as ever I can see. If anyone has ineptitude, it's you. I actually did fairly well as a manager (many can contest to this). None of the server admins "left", most of them have been demoted. 

swegbuster1.png

14 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

As salty as ever I can see. If anyone has ineptitude, it's you. I actually did fairly well as a manager (many can contest to this). None of the server admins "left", most of them have been demoted. 

If you can honestly say that under your tenure the ZM:EU server didn't go from a healthy population to barren. Then sure, you can claim you did well. But you didn't.

And I left. Just because my resignation was unconventional doesn't give you the right to say nobody resigned. And demoted admins? Dude, you made people HATE being an admin, so they stopped.

I'll repeat you did well technically. But in all other aspects you failed being a manager.

You say I'm "salty". I'll happily take that as a badge of pride. Yes, I'm pretty disheartened from your actions, if that's 'salty' so be it. It's a pretty good summary of your issues, any problems you took too personally, and you just went on the attack. In the end, it ruined a community. Your departure comes far far too late.

3 hours ago, Leelum said:

18 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

If you can honestly say that under your tenure the ZM:EU server didn't go from a healthy population to barren. Then sure, you can claim you did well. But you didn't.

And I left. Just because my resignation was unconventional doesn't give you the right to say nobody resigned. And demoted admins? Dude, you made people HATE being an admin, so they stopped.

I'll repeat you did well technically. But in all other aspects you failed being a manager.

You say I'm "salty". I'll happily take that as a badge of pride. Yes, I'm pretty disheartened from your actions, if that's 'salty' so be it. It's a pretty good summary of your issues, any problems you took too personally, and you just went on the attack. In the end, it ruined a community. Your departure comes far far too late.

Please restrain yourself.  This is not the time neither is it the place.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152