Dano

It's my Time to Step Up

You were/are a great Division Leader!

ZYeczzf.pngYou just have to remember what you did back then and translate it to your new position! ZYeczzf.png

You like Overwatch that much. So does a lot of our community!

Why haven't we got a mini division for this yet.

Achievements

44 minutes ago, Darkling said:

You were/are a great Division Leader!

ZYeczzf.pngYou just have to remember what you did back then and translate it to your new position! ZYeczzf.png

You like Overwatch that much. So does a lot of our community!

Why haven't we got a mini division for this yet.

Thank you, I will.

We're planning to make Overwatch a mini-division, but it's not as easy to actually attract players from the game to join our forums, TS, etc. We're open to suggestions from everyone.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Please make Runescape a mini-divison too!

Me, @Joshy and @Benroyjam have been working on it, and with the green light from the BoD team, we can make it public.

Getting a lot of members to join the 'clan chat' will be hard, but I'm sure we can do it.

This will provide more traffic to GFL and maybe make players stay for other divisions, such as CS:GO and Garry's Mod.

yeah.gif

2 minutes ago, Leks said:

Me, @Joshy and @Benroyjam have been working on it, and with the green light from the BoD team, we can make it public.

Getting a lot of members to join the 'clan chat' will be hard, but I'm sure we can do it.

This will provide more traffic to GFL and maybe make players stay for other divisions, such as CS:GO and Garry's Mod.

This. Please. RuneScape has bright future to bring more people into this community.

76561198043643390.png

25 minutes ago, Leks said:

We don't need BoD to do this... we're making it happen ourselves.  I'm in the middle of examination period right now, but I will make something more formal for us when that period is over.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I always have great views about you guys, I mean you guys did what you guys can do. I do recall who been saying that BoD don't give two fucks about the community. But meh, you guys are still a person. BoD is just literally a rank, if people want ot change something, they need to do it themselves first and be patient about it.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements