Roy

The Future Of GFL

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

For your information they're not the same. That doesn't mean I should not expect someone to treat my personal information with the respect it deserves but again I speaking to the administration of this site not a random pleb with his head up their ass. Piss off surely they do not need you to defend them.

You are right with some of your statements, even if they're expressed in a rather bad way.

But honestly, what are you trying to reach? Bringing it up again and again, saying how bad the management was, what does that do for anyone? I doubt it makes you feel better.

If you're interested in more information, I'd recommend privately messaging Roy and possibly you'll get an explanation.

Some of your posts were hidden, yes, that is because you're disrespecting other users, which is against our forum rules. (I am not sure if they're posted anywhere yet, so take this as a reminder)

Achievements

I missed the show. Dang. 

Coming home today though. It's great decision use IPB4 though. 

There's to new era or something 

I look through this thread and sweet lord what I see.

Sorry guys, I won't go into attacking Roy or anything, but I can agree with those who do attack them to some extend, it WAS lack of responsibility, just because it already happened, doesn't mean we should just shrug it off like it never happened(The same way if a leader is fucking shit and fucking shit up, you ain't gonna elect him again because of the actions he did), people had their personal information leaked, including Paypal and financial things, how is that fine?How can that be even ignored?I get paranoid, although I don't care when I just have a slight thought that someone is tracking me so I can't comprehend how people whose sensitive information leaked, their complaints are JUSTIFIED and aren't "whining".

But I guess this site can be a fresh start, I can only breath that I changed my google password instantly and google has extra security features to  basically not give anyone any choice to enter my Gmail and I don't have Paypal.

My trust was hurt too, but I would want to think that the problems were fixed.

Edited by CheapTactic
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

people had their personal information leaked, including Paypal and financial things, how is that fine?How can that be even ignored?

It can be ignored because the contents of the leak were of emails used to register on GFLClan.com and of hashed password's for GFLClan.com. There is absolutely NO reason for ANY personal Paypal or financial accounts to have been compromised. The internal issue in regards to the GFL account has been dealt with and that person is no longer with GFL.

1 minute ago, Edge said:

It can be ignored because the contents of the leak were of emails used to register on GFLClan.com and of hashed password's for GFLClan.com. There is absolutely NO reason for ANY personal Paypal or financial accounts to have been compromised. The internal issue in regards to the GFL account has been dealt with and that person is no longer with GFL.

How many accounts were leaked anyways?All of them?And the leak file is no more with us?

15 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

How many accounts were leaked anyways?All of them?And the leak file is no more with us?

Does it matter? All the passwords are changed and the forums are anew. 

On 6/5/2016 at 8:03 PM, Nubz said:

So does that mean most of the Garry's Mod servers are being scrapped?

no , it means all servers , gflclan is just a meme now.

28 minutes ago, Edge said:

"that person"

is mentioning soja a bannable offense now?

did what he did is voldermort level shit that he is he who shall not be named?

thank fuck i didn't donate, would hate to be in this shitfest.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, alexw200 said:

"that person"

I just want to say that, you can click the + sign to multiquote instead of posting more than once in a row.

I don't think it's offensive I just think we should move on from that. If you really want to talk about him, you can discuss it privately. But everyone else has moved on from that.

Achievements

1 hour ago, alexw200 said:

"that person"

If you'd hate to be in this "shitfest" then don't. I don't believe anyone is begging for your presence. I have enjoyed my time here for the most part and id say its far from a shitfest. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LionelMoosi said:

how to get likes

1. be edge

2. post anything

3. wait

672e06799f.png

• Like 1