Worgee

Aftercharge Release Giveaway

Welcome to the Aftercharge release Giveaway!

1aUdLQ9jRyHnTWxPsQIZ9KUzZ1iqkDGXCDO_OZZZ

After playing several hours of the Aftercharge Beta earlier in December we have been able to get 5 keys for the release of the game.

In order to enter the giveaway, all you have to do is add Aftercharge to your steam wishlist and send a link to your steam account in the thread.

The winners will be picked at random on the 10th of Jan (Date of release) to give everyone as much time as possible.

Shortly about Aftercharge:

Aftercharge is a 3 v 3 competetive FPS game where invisible robots (Workonics) are tasked to destroy the valuable energy extractors, protected by the Enforcers. Using tactics and communication the Enforcers have to reveal the hidden robots and take them out before they lose all the extractors.

The game is super fun to play as a group of friends as well as going solo and meeting new players.

We hope you will participate in this giveaway to this amazing game. If you don't wish to participate we hope you will still help us out by adding the game to your wishlist, it truly means a lot to us ❤️

Make sure to also check the other giveaways in the giveaway section.

Feel free to ask questions regarding the giveaway aswell or send me a PM if needed :) 
-Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Last chance to join in on this give-away! The game releases in a few hours (https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20190110T18&p0=187&msg=Aftercharge+Release&font=cursive) I intend to pick the winners shortly before the launch to make sure they still want to have the key 😉 

Nerd

Achievements